PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:12 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows 6.5 21812,21815,21820,23001,23003

Quote:
Originally Posted by naejae730 View Post
Great! It worked! But now I can't find the mail......
The microsoft my phone is not for the mail part. You will need to set up your email for that.
The my phone is only for syncing what was mentioned.

Old 07-08-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

@TecMan: Can you post the windows live cabs you have. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 HTC

buzzman003 is just getting started

Hello. I have a Sprint Titan running 23003. Everything looks great but here are a few of my "bigger" issues.

1. Screen seems to lock up when returning to from portrait to landscape especially when sending an email out. Example: I am replying to an email through keyboard. Hit send and return phone to portrait mode. The phone blinks once and freezes with the landscape picture, then about 5 seconds later, the screen goes black and is unresponsive. A soft reset is requiered. This happens about 70% of the time when doing emails. Everything else seems to run ok when shifting from p to landscape and back.

2. The email program - outlook - wont let me use the storage card for email attachments. It defaults to the extended rom which only has .13mb of space and it says that I cannot select this a place to store attachments. This is a big deal when you literally receive hundreds of emails a day.

I have installed skype mobile, weather 4.2, and the replytoallfix.cab to fix the reply to all issue.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

What do you all recommend as the most stable release ever? I'm not talking about 6.5 but anyone. Is it really the stock sprint rom? I didn't think that was very stable either!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzman003 View Post
Hello. I have a Sprint Titan running 23003. Everything looks great but here are a few of my "bigger" issues.

1. Screen seems to lock up when returning to from portrait to landscape especially when sending an email out. Example: I am replying to an email through keyboard. Hit send and return phone to portrait mode. The phone blinks once and freezes with the landscape picture, then about 5 seconds later, the screen goes black and is unresponsive. A soft reset is requiered. This happens about 70% of the time when doing emails. Everything else seems to run ok when shifting from p to landscape and back.

2. The email program - outlook - wont let me use the storage card for email attachments. It defaults to the extended rom which only has .13mb of space and it says that I cannot select this a place to store attachments. This is a big deal when you literally receive hundreds of emails a day.

I have installed skype mobile, weather 4.2, and the replytoallfix.cab to fix the reply to all issue.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

What do you all recommend as the most stable release ever? I'm not talking about 6.5 but anyone. Is it really the stock sprint rom? I didn't think that was very stable either!
1. I will try and duplicate and see. I do know that there are alot of blank screen issues going around in this system(I have read in other threads). MIne has not done this yet but I have not used your senario. Will look at this tonite as well.

2. I will remove the extended rom access and this will solve that.

Thank you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 HTC

buzzman003 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
1. I will try and duplicate and see. I do know that there are alot of blank screen issues going around in this system(I have read in other threads). MIne has not done this yet but I have not used your senario. Will look at this tonite as well.

2. I will remove the extended rom access and this will solve that.

Thank you.
No... Thank you You rock. Your work is helping out hundreds if not thousands of people! Do you keep track of your download numbers!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: THE INCREDIBLE "DROID I"
Carrier: Veriz-off

naejae730 is just getting started

Quote:
The microsoft my phone is not for the mail part. You will need to set up your email for that.
The my phone is only for syncing what was mentioned.
Oh ok, I see. I apologize for my confusion. Now, is there a way to pull what's saved on my Verizon Wireless Sync site and add it to the microsoft my phone? At the present time, that is the ONLY place where my contacts and Calendar items are stored. Had I thought about it before I flashed I would have backed up with Active Sync. Guess I somehow thought Wireless Sync would be an available option...

"The difference between a SMART person and a WISE person is that a SMART person knows what to say, and a WISE person knows whether to say it or not".
Old 07-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by naejae730 View Post
Oh ok, I see. I apologize for my confusion. Now, is there a way to pull what's saved on my Verizon Wireless Sync site and add it to the microsoft my phone? At the present time, that is the ONLY place where my contacts and Calendar items are stored. Had I thought about it before I flashed I would have backed up with Active Sync. Guess I somehow thought Wireless Sync would be an available option...
I'm not on Verizon, but can't you just visit the Wireless Sync website and have it download the information?

www.wirelesssync.vzw.com
Old 07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by btonetbone View Post
I'm not on Verizon, but can't you just visit the Wireless Sync website and have it download the information?

www.wirelesssync.vzw.com
I was hoping so. I'm on there now staring at all my info but there's no download capability

I haven't got a single contact on my phone at the moment....
Old 07-08-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by btonetbone View Post

www.wirelesssync.vzw.com
I am not on verizon either but was currently at that web site to see what I could find. LOL
naejae730 : Have you searched to see if there is a wireless sync cab?
If you can not then one way is to flash back and sync your phone with wireless sync and then download and run microsoft my phone and then sync with my phone. Then you can flash back to this rom and run microsoft my phone with any rom and sync will always be available.

It will give you flashing practice as well.

Last edited by mattsm; 07-08-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I am not on verizon either but was currently at that web site to see what I could find. LOL
naejae730 : Have you searched to see if there is a wireless sync cab?
If you can not then one way is to flash back and sync your phone with wireless sync and then download and run microsoft my phone and then sync with my phone. Then you can flash back to this rom and run microsoft my phone with any rom and sync will always be available.

It will give you flashing practice as well.
Excellent idea! Going to search for a WS cab now... Man, I love this site!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development