PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfusion View Post
Does anyone have this same cosmetic issue? Where the plugin bar with the "Explorer, Contacts, Activesync, and Mailbox" is, above it says "The plugin is already active"

Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Thanks, other than that, no issues and love the new ROM. Great job NEX!
Yeah, just go to the today screen options under items and uncheck baf gps toggle and then soft reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Start > Settings > input > inputmethod= touch diamond keyboard hit options > xt9 settings > uncheck next word prediction.
Thanks nex, I would have never figure that out at all. I am just having one of those days and its just amazing how something so simple can just piss me off so easily on a day like today, I was ready to just through my phone against the wall. Damn it, I hate the first day back to work after a vacation.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Thanks nex, I would have never figure that out at all. I am just having one of those days and its just amazing how something so simple can just piss me off so easily on a day like today, I was ready to just through my phone against the wall. Damn it, I hate the first day back to work after a vacation.
Yeah first day back always sucks ***.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

happytownlights is a n00b

Is anyone else having a problem sending mms?
Old 08-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

jed1677 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytownlights View Post
Is anyone else having a problem sending mms?
I am but then again I am with sprint ;P
Old 08-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

So far so good with the ROM Nex. This is a great one.

Only issue I have noticed is that under programs there is a folder for Opera Browser. I assumed that it was intended for the Opera Web Browser but it opens up file explorer. Is Opera Browser intended to be a file explorer or is it indeed for the internet?

Also does anyone else have issues with WMWIFIFROUTER? I have already purchased the new one and I normally just install the new one over the included one, but I diddnt have it installed yet today and I noticed that the included one does not seem to work. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also thanks for telling us how to fix that preemptive text thing, that was really pissing me off as well.

Last thing, the icons in the programs menu are small as ****! Any way to make them larger? I assumed that it was something under display settings but I cant seem to find anything under there.

Thanks Nex!

-Sayajin
Old 08-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TITAN

tedoanh is a n00b

NexVision,

I was lucky to be on your ftp site when you were uploading your new A2 rom. I downloaded and shared it with some coworkers. We love it. Thanks. I have enjoyed your SPD rom for a long time now and this Rom Rocks. I have a question at the top of the home page next to task menu there are icons like the volume and so forth. Do you know how I can add the battery icon that would show the status of the battery and maybe if clicked on would start up the Power from the control pannel.

Thanks in advance for your hard work.

-Ted
Old 08-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker

hey Nex thanks for the ROM it is the shisnitz everything is running fine the only thing i couldn't disable was the ftouchflo but memmaid took care of that other than that its freaking cool

Trying to get a job as Technical Consultant, Service and Repair at a Sprint store in El Paso, Tx Wish me luck
Old 08-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedoanh View Post
NexVision,

I was lucky to be on your ftp site when you were uploading your new A2 rom. I downloaded and shared it with some coworkers. We love it. Thanks. I have enjoyed your SPD rom for a long time now and this Rom Rocks. I have a question at the top of the home page next to task menu there are icons like the volume and so forth. Do you know how I can add the battery icon that would show the status of the battery and maybe if clicked on would start up the Power from the control pannel.

Thanks in advance for your hard work.

-Ted
Battery meter is the silver bar across the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofotrucker View Post
hey Nex thanks for the ROM it is the shisnitz everything is running fine the only thing i couldn't disable was the ftouchflo but memmaid took care of that other than that its freaking cool
Remove ftouchflo from windows/startup
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TITAN

tedoanh is a n00b

[quote=NexVision;382803]Battery meter is the silver bar across the top.

I don't see a silver bar from the home page view. I do see when it is locked.

From the home page view I only see from the right to left, the time Vol (icon), antenna (icon) and the letters EV in green. then a space and then the word start and the windows flag.

-Ted

Updated:
It is the thin silver bar going all the way across above the icons I mentioned above and you can't click on it.

Am I correct?

Last edited by tedoanh; 08-14-2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: I think I found it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development