PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool NexVision's Hybrid

Figured I would post this over here as well as XDA since I have been spending more time here.

Original thread can be found here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=364043

ROM's bult using no2chems work.

BEWARE YOU MUST WRITE DOWN YOUR SETTINGS OR YOU WILL BE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR CARRIER.

VZW USERS THIS FLASH WILL CAUSE YOUR PHONE TO BECOME UNVALIDATED.
You must have the latest radio installed and your device must be unlocked. Radio and Unlocker can be found here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=209996&postcount=2

If you are not a sprint customer do not allow the above flash to boot when u hit the calibration screen u must put your device into bootloader mode and flash your rom of choice.

If you are a Verizon customer doing this will require u to call Verizon and get a new akey this is easily obtained.

Updated 3-23-08 4:32pm

Remember USE AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Verizon / Sprint / Alltel / Telus / USCellular / Qwest / BellMobility.

When it asks about customizations only install adhoc.cab unless u see a program u need.

Verizon MMS Server Settings

Server Name - Verizon Wireless
Gateway - (Blank)
port number - 80
server address - http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
connect via - Verizon Wireless
send limit - 300k
wap version - wap 2.0

Verizon MMS REG Settings

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader]
"X-VzW-MDN"="myphonenumber" (string! not DWORD)
"User-Agent"="utstar67kv1"
"Accept"="application/vnd.wap.multipart.related"

Last edited by NexVision; 05-20-2008 at 04:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Got the titan from angel in today so once I get my touch ROM's done I will take a peak at this again.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800

Half Decaf is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Got the titan from angel in today so once I get my touch ROM's done I will take a peak at this again.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Looking forward to a 5067 Release. I will be back in town for sunday and id love to leave monday with a new ROM! The Test UL one has a few bugs and glitches.

-Sayajin
Old 05-23-2008, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

jokergp is a n00b

What is the clock used in the UL Rom????
Old 05-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokergp View Post
What is the clock used in the UL Rom????
It is called Pocket Clock.

Google it, or I think it also may be in Nex's cab folder.

-Sayajin
Old 05-24-2008, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

xbergermanx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
I have been reading a lot through this all night and I'm trying to figure out why my handset keeps saying it has been disconnected from the computer and the progress bar will not move, I keep having to remove the battery to reset the phone and I have tried it 3 times now. Any suggestions on why that might be happening? I use vista with mobility center, everything starts working right until it goes to install on my phone. It will be on the grey screen and say 0% for 2 minutes then the computer will say the handset has encountered communication errors and gives me directions on recovery. I clicked on the nex 3.35 no2 at this linkhttp://nex.ppckitchen.org/ROM/Titan_Mogul/Sprint/ and that is the one I'm trying to install on my sprint mogul

Please help this is kinda frustrating and I don't have 2 days to read through 113 pages on this thread lol
Old 05-24-2008, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbergermanx View Post
I have been reading a lot through this all night and I'm trying to figure out why my handset keeps saying it has been disconnected from the computer and the progress bar will not move, I keep having to remove the battery to reset the phone and I have tried it 3 times now. Any suggestions on why that might be happening? I use vista with mobility center, everything starts working right until it goes to install on my phone. It will be on the grey screen and say 0% for 2 minutes then the computer will say the handset has encountered communication errors and gives me directions on recovery. I clicked on the nex 3.35 no2 at this linkhttp://nex.ppckitchen.org/ROM/Titan_Mogul/Sprint/ and that is the one I'm trying to install on my sprint mogul

Please help this is kinda frustrating and I don't have 2 days to read through 113 pages on this thread lol
Unfortunately, I cannot offer advice on windows vista issues. However, I do recommend that you at least use of the newer roms. Check the "generic" folder... any of those will work with any carrier, you install it just like normal, and you choose your carrier when it boots up the first time. The WM 6.1 test rom is the newest standard rom by nex (excluding the iphone version). Link here: http://nex.ppckitchen.org/ROM/Titan_....1_test_UL.rar
Old 05-24-2008, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
It is called Pocket Clock.

Google it, or I think it also may be in Nex's cab folder.

-Sayajin

Definitely not trying to step on Sayajin's toes, but for ease of searching, the full name is "Pocket Digital Clock." I found a link, too. Nice thing about this site is that they have a cab (most have windows installer that I've found): http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...tal-clock.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

btrcp2000 is becoming a great contributor

@xbergermanx-

Did you run the unlocker first? Read the stickies at the beginning.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development