PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I am posting from wifi router that is included right now, I have not done anything. I do have Windows XP and not vista not sure if that makes a diffor not.
Okay. Quick question. I have been screwing with this a little more and I think I have made a LITTLE progress. When I use the included version of WMWIFIROUTER to connect to the net, my PC asks me for a WEP key. I know in the new version you can change that key under settings, but I dont see an option for that in the old version. What WEP key did you input to make it work with the included version?

-Sayajin
Old 08-20-2008, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
Okay. Quick question. I have been screwing with this a little more and I think I have made a LITTLE progress. When I use the included version of WMWIFIROUTER to connect to the net, my PC asks me for a WEP key. I know in the new version you can change that key under settings, but I dont see an option for that in the old version. What WEP key did you input to make it work with the included version?

-Sayajin
Did not ask me for one... The ssid was FreeViruses!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ms30250 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ms30250

using nexs alpha2, when i send txt messages it will not bring up matches from the address book, any ideas?
Old 08-20-2008, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: T Mobile

cykococo is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to cykococo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms30250 View Post
using nexs alpha2, when i send txt messages it will not bring up matches from the address book, any ideas?
hit a space after the first name is typed and it will bring up the matches or you can go under menu and select recepient..

Old 08-20-2008, 08:42 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykococo View Post
hit a space after the first name is typed and it will bring up the matches or you can go under menu and select recepient..
also you can flip it to landscape and it works normal.....
Old 08-20-2008, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ms30250 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ms30250

will try thanks, any idea on whats causing it? I remeber having this issue a few roms ago.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:36 AM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms30250 View Post
will try thanks, any idea on whats causing it? I remeber having this issue a few roms ago.
no idea bro........I really havent looked into it at all.....just figured out how to work around it....lol
Old 08-21-2008, 10:26 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Nex,

I just donated to ya bro.....just wanted to say thanks again for an awsome rom!!!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

mommasboy is just getting started

This may be a dumb question, if it is i'm sorry but is anybody else having this problem, instead of my carrier name (which is sprint) i have XXX. Can that be changed?
Old 08-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post

-Sayajin
Go to your WiFi settings (Connections Tab > WiFi) and open up the settings for the "WiFi Router" network that is listed. Change the "Data Encryption" field to Disabled instead of WEP.

That should fix it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development