PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Ok guys those 2 offenders have pissed me off so I configured a workaround to get em in. Need a tester or 2 jump in the chat and tell me your carrier so I can build it.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: T Mobile

cykococo is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to cykococo

won't let me in chat but if u need a sprint tester I can do it

Old 08-13-2008, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

livejazz is becoming a great contributor

sent a pm, but you may be watching here closer. I'll give it a whirl, Nex.

Sprint

matt

Last edited by livejazz; 08-13-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800

Jeep14 is a n00b

Can't get into the chat...having a java error. I am with VZW if you want to PM me or something.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok guys heres the deal.. Youtubeplayer working on workaround. SmartPhoneTracker not working no matter how I install it so it has been removed for the time being. (still looking into though)

YOU MUST AND I MEAN MUST LET CUSTOMIZATIONS RUN FOR THIS ROM TO WORK PROPERLY!!!

Alot of work went into this ROM in attempting to make the setup seemless and get rid of all errors I am pretty sure I have done so. If you notice any issues please post and let me know so I can try to pinpoint them. I have also set the PP at 4 the ROM flies at 6 and has gotten really good results at 5 as well this is y it is still in alpha stages to confirm final PP setting.

SPCS, VzW, and ALLTEL up. no password however remember still alpha if all goes well with no issue's will move out of alpha status and support more carriers.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:39 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Ok guys heres the deal.. Youtubeplayer working on workaround. SmartPhoneTracker not working no matter how I install it so it has been removed for the time being. (still looking into though)

YOU MUST AND I MEAN MUST LET CUSTOMIZATIONS RUN FOR THIS ROM TO WORK PROPERLY!!!

Alot of work went into this ROM in attempting to make the setup seemless and get rid of all errors I am pretty sure I have done so. If you notice any issues please post and let me know so I can try to pinpoint them.

SPCS, VzW, and ALLTEL up. no password however remember still alpha if all goes well with no issue's will move out of alpha status and support more carriers.

I will be waiting for the Sprint.....but I am happy as hell with the alpha I have.....hate to re-flash...lol....again as I said excellent work as I know you put a lot into this ROM..... I wouldn't worry about the SPT....as they can still run it from the cab that I posted.......
Old 08-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nah the cab isnt working either for some reason as thats how I have the youtube installing. Tried it with SPT also and throws a access error need to look into the program more and see y its being a *****.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:47 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Nah the cab isnt working either for some reason as thats how I have the youtube installing. Tried it with SPT also and throws a access error need to look into the program more and see y its being a *****.
Let me make sure I gave you the correct cab...mine is working no problems.......you never know I always have a few of everything...could have posted the wrong one....BRB with it....

Ok I pulled this one from my phone....might be the same but you never know...

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive

livejazz is becoming a great contributor

Splash Screen Rocks!!

matt
Old 08-13-2008, 03:56 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by livejazz View Post
Splash Screen Rocks!!

matt

The whole ROM rocks just wait and see!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development