View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM
NexVision
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Ok guys heres the deal.. Youtubeplayer working on workaround. SmartPhoneTracker not working no matter how I install it so it has been removed for the time being. (still looking into though)

YOU MUST AND I MEAN MUST LET CUSTOMIZATIONS RUN FOR THIS ROM TO WORK PROPERLY!!!

Alot of work went into this ROM in attempting to make the setup seemless and get rid of all errors I am pretty sure I have done so. If you notice any issues please post and let me know so I can try to pinpoint them. I have also set the PP at 4 the ROM flies at 6 and has gotten really good results at 5 as well this is y it is still in alpha stages to confirm final PP setting.

SPCS, VzW, and ALLTEL up. no password however remember still alpha if all goes well with no issue's will move out of alpha status and support more carriers.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 4 times.