View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:39 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Ok guys heres the deal.. Youtubeplayer working on workaround. SmartPhoneTracker not working no matter how I install it so it has been removed for the time being. (still looking into though)

YOU MUST AND I MEAN MUST LET CUSTOMIZATIONS RUN FOR THIS ROM TO WORK PROPERLY!!!

Alot of work went into this ROM in attempting to make the setup seemless and get rid of all errors I am pretty sure I have done so. If you notice any issues please post and let me know so I can try to pinpoint them.

SPCS, VzW, and ALLTEL up. no password however remember still alpha if all goes well with no issue's will move out of alpha status and support more carriers.

I will be waiting for the Sprint.....but I am happy as hell with the alpha I have.....hate to re-flash...lol....again as I said excellent work as I know you put a lot into this ROM..... I wouldn't worry about the SPT....as they can still run it from the cab that I posted.......