View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 05:55 PM
NexVision
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedoanh View Post
NexVision,

I was lucky to be on your ftp site when you were uploading your new A2 rom. I downloaded and shared it with some coworkers. We love it. Thanks. I have enjoyed your SPD rom for a long time now and this Rom Rocks. I have a question at the top of the home page next to task menu there are icons like the volume and so forth. Do you know how I can add the battery icon that would show the status of the battery and maybe if clicked on would start up the Power from the control pannel.

Thanks in advance for your hard work.

-Ted
Battery meter is the silver bar across the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofotrucker View Post
hey Nex thanks for the ROM it is the shisnitz everything is running fine the only thing i couldn't disable was the ftouchflo but memmaid took care of that other than that its freaking cool
Remove ftouchflo from windows/startup

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.