PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Have tried everything to get my internet to work.
Ran IOTA cab, reset my password, reset the mogul. Still keep getting an error 67.
Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
-bump
Thanks.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briz600 View Post
Ok i gave the updated black pill a run last night . Just a few questions .

I love the rom and it looks great I just cant figure out why it seems a little laggy compared to the latest No2Chem roms I have been using for the last few months. especialy when switching from landscape to portrait. Im not sure i wish i knew what setting to make to speed it up a little bit . I only installed pocket plus. I get this same kind of lag when using any dcd roms.

Also where can i find the background that blackpill uses so i can match it up with a few other things
It shouldn't be laggy at all, should be fast compared to anything else. What all is on the screen, and what do you have running when you switch modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHockz View Post
Figure it out yet? This is a problem for me since I use BT a lot and cant be resetting my phone 7 or 8 times a day.

For some reason whenever I hit the end button it makes the sound out the ring speaker instead of the ear-speaker.

Also, is there a way to get the task manager icon back into the top right tray like in WM6?

thanks!
Working on it, narrowed it down to BT stack. Thats HTC task manager in the top right tray, not WM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDobe View Post
Vet - any chance of getting the Arcsoft software in the new builds? I really like what you have going with these ROMs the only thing missing is the MMS utility. Your organizer makes reference to it, but it doesn't do anything & I still can't receive picture/video messages.
I keep getting reports that sMMS(located on this site) works wonders for Sprint users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhannahs19 View Post
any way of disabling the "Your message has been delivered" message from the system administrator? thanks
Just looked into it, its usually in messaging/tools. Will post the reg setting for you sprint and Uni users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickydotcom View Post
***Hey can u provide the Rick Ross cd along with the black pill Rom...LMAO!!!***
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
Here's a link to the Oxios Hibernate with the splash screen removed: http://tech.shantanugoel.com/2008/04...ws-mobile.html
Major Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarMiXr View Post
my mogul after this flash will not allow me to set up a partnership. it connected to the computer by the sound, but does not show it as connected, have tried everything, hard reset, checking all settings and still not no avail. what do i do?!?!
Mines does this sometimes, I just undock it open Activesync on the phone, put the phone to sleep, then dock it again and it usually works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Ran IOTA cab, reset my password, reset the mogul. Still keep getting an error 67.

Thanks

Sprint user or Qwest User? if running the cab fails have your provider reset your web service.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
Hello Slyder33,,,i use zoomboard and i use sip change to make it my default keyboard because it is a really good one...you can try that if you haven't(sip change)....if you have then switch the keyboard in the drop down menu to one of the regular ones(like symbol pad) then go back and switch it back to zoomboard..hope that helps...i removed some of the keyboards with the exception of the default one thats installed by editing the registry to make them go away
What's zoomboard? I cant stand the standard keyboard, I use the vogue keyboard as my stock onscreen keyboard.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
What's zoomboard? I cant stand the standard keyboard, I use the vogue keyboard as my stock onscreen keyboard.
it's a really cool keyboard ..you may like it...i'm even able to use my thumb for quick replies...it's not big but the letters are magnified(zoomed) when you run over them...it let's you scroll over the keys enabling you to type faster..if that makes sense lol...here's a link to see how it works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkFmV...eature=related hope that helps Vetvito and would also like to add...there's is no lag in the rom that i use(updated blue pill)..it's fast and stable as you have said...i have added a few programs that i like...not much other than yahoo 2go, google maps, live search(maps) sip change and i'm still boot up at 24mb(excellent job)
and i have the cab for that program if you like it...also was wondering...i love the black pill and i see that you are looking for a dialer for your new one up top....how about the dialer from the blue pill skinned to look like the wood theme on the front page or that iphone dialer (nargz)would be nice skinned but i don't think it supports smartdial ...either way i love your roms because you go all out with your creativity and do a complete package other than just doing the insides..

Last edited by im1badazchick; 04-17-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Please do post it

**Edit***

Just went to the site; $15 and laughed my *** off.

Don't post it.

Last edited by vetvito; 04-17-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

"
Originally Posted by mshnayde

Thanks
"

Can't get anything to work.
Going to call Sprint I guess.
If there are any other options, let me know.
I couldn't find the IOTA cab in this thread, so downloaded it from another place. Can someone share the IOTA cab, maybe I have the
wrong one?
Thanks.

Last edited by mshnayde; 04-17-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chowder25 is becoming a great contributor

Im currently using this Rom but my only beef is when i use IE, it is really blurry ( not bad when screen is closed but when in landscape mode is when the text is blurry, almost like doublevision). i thought i was trippin but when i use No2Chem's Rom, IE is fine. Anyone else experience this and is there a solution?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

VR4ever is a n00b

I wanted to say thanks to VetVito for the awesome Blackpill ROM. I had the official Sprint 3.35 ROM before and it was giving me problems. I had to soft reset my phone at least 4 or 5 times a day. It was really annoying and I had enough memory ~20-22 MB free after running Oxious when I turn the screen on. The 2.09 ROM was rock solid with came with my phone. I decided to put a cooked ROM on my phone even though I was a little reluctant to do it because it looked complicated. I was wrong! I can't believe how easy it was and why I didn't upgrade to WM 6.1 earlier. I'm hoping that your ROM is more stable and faster than the previous one I had. Without installing any additional programs on it, I had about 8-10 going when I checked the taskmanager and my phone was still fast. Hopefully it will be reliable/quick by the time I get the rest of my cabs installed. At least it looks pretty!
Old 04-18-2008, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro2

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
It shouldn't be laggy at all, should be fast compared to anything else. What all is on the screen, and what do you have running when you switch modes?
Thanks for the reply
It seems to be a very fast stable rom and the memory management has been great and it looks sweet . But a fresh install with nothing but pocket plus running and just a few tabs on the screen. It seems that well its kinda hard to describe I guess maybe you would call it render time or draw time when switching from landscape to portrait or loading up something or shutting down something . It makes the phone feel a little more sluggish. I have experianced this problem on every single dcd rom. Most of the No2Chem roms do not have this problem for me.. Maybe its just me or maybe even there is a slight problem with my phone.

Im not trying to compare any roms. Personaly there all great and I am very happy that people go out of there way and take time to create these awesome roms. All im really trying to figure out is what in the world No2Chem does to his roms to make it be this way lol . If i never figure out I will be fine I can totally deal with this problem . Thanks alot for this great Rom
Old 04-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Vet, just so I can plan my nights/weekends... when do you plan to post an update to your black pill? It's been awesome on my Sprint Mogul and I like the fact that you left out major programs (i.e., LS and Google Maps). I added to your ROM:
1 - VistaHide battery (or was that in your ROM?).
2 - MS LS Mobile
3 - Google Maps
4 - HTC Home Customizer
5 - Schap's Advanced Configuration
6 - WKTask (helps a lot in controlling memory)

THANK YOU for the great work.
tsp

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development