View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
Hello Slyder33,,,i use zoomboard and i use sip change to make it my default keyboard because it is a really good one...you can try that if you haven't(sip change)....if you have then switch the keyboard in the drop down menu to one of the regular ones(like symbol pad) then go back and switch it back to zoomboard..hope that helps...i removed some of the keyboards with the exception of the default one thats installed by editing the registry to make them go away
What's zoomboard? I cant stand the standard keyboard, I use the vogue keyboard as my stock onscreen keyboard.