View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Briz600
PPCGeeks Regular

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
It shouldn't be laggy at all, should be fast compared to anything else. What all is on the screen, and what do you have running when you switch modes?
Thanks for the reply
It seems to be a very fast stable rom and the memory management has been great and it looks sweet . But a fresh install with nothing but pocket plus running and just a few tabs on the screen. It seems that well its kinda hard to describe I guess maybe you would call it render time or draw time when switching from landscape to portrait or loading up something or shutting down something . It makes the phone feel a little more sluggish. I have experianced this problem on every single dcd rom. Most of the No2Chem roms do not have this problem for me.. Maybe its just me or maybe even there is a slight problem with my phone.

Im not trying to compare any roms. Personaly there all great and I am very happy that people go out of there way and take time to create these awesome roms. All im really trying to figure out is what in the world No2Chem does to his roms to make it be this way lol . If i never figure out I will be fine I can totally deal with this problem . Thanks alot for this great Rom