View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:01 PM
im1badazchick
PPCGeeks Regular

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
What's zoomboard? I cant stand the standard keyboard, I use the vogue keyboard as my stock onscreen keyboard.
it's a really cool keyboard ..you may like it...i'm even able to use my thumb for quick replies...it's not big but the letters are magnified(zoomed) when you run over them...it let's you scroll over the keys enabling you to type faster..if that makes sense lol...here's a link to see how it works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkFmV...eature=related hope that helps Vetvito and would also like to add...there's is no lag in the rom that i use(updated blue pill)..it's fast and stable as you have said...i have added a few programs that i like...not much other than yahoo 2go, google maps, live search(maps) sip change and i'm still boot up at 24mb(excellent job)
and i have the cab for that program if you like it...also was wondering...i love the black pill and i see that you are looking for a dialer for your new one up top....how about the dialer from the blue pill skinned to look like the wood theme on the front page or that iphone dialer (nargz)would be nice skinned but i don't think it supports smartdial ...either way i love your roms because you go all out with your creativity and do a complete package other than just doing the insides..

Last edited by im1badazchick; 04-17-2008 at 04:07 PM.