View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 03:47 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briz600 View Post
Ok i gave the updated black pill a run last night . Just a few questions .

I love the rom and it looks great I just cant figure out why it seems a little laggy compared to the latest No2Chem roms I have been using for the last few months. especialy when switching from landscape to portrait. Im not sure i wish i knew what setting to make to speed it up a little bit . I only installed pocket plus. I get this same kind of lag when using any dcd roms.

Also where can i find the background that blackpill uses so i can match it up with a few other things
It shouldn't be laggy at all, should be fast compared to anything else. What all is on the screen, and what do you have running when you switch modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHockz View Post
Figure it out yet? This is a problem for me since I use BT a lot and cant be resetting my phone 7 or 8 times a day.

For some reason whenever I hit the end button it makes the sound out the ring speaker instead of the ear-speaker.

Also, is there a way to get the task manager icon back into the top right tray like in WM6?

thanks!
Working on it, narrowed it down to BT stack. Thats HTC task manager in the top right tray, not WM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDobe View Post
Vet - any chance of getting the Arcsoft software in the new builds? I really like what you have going with these ROMs the only thing missing is the MMS utility. Your organizer makes reference to it, but it doesn't do anything & I still can't receive picture/video messages.
I keep getting reports that sMMS(located on this site) works wonders for Sprint users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhannahs19 View Post
any way of disabling the "Your message has been delivered" message from the system administrator? thanks
Just looked into it, its usually in messaging/tools. Will post the reg setting for you sprint and Uni users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickydotcom View Post
***Hey can u provide the Rick Ross cd along with the black pill Rom...LMAO!!!***
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
Here's a link to the Oxios Hibernate with the splash screen removed: http://tech.shantanugoel.com/2008/04...ws-mobile.html
Major Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarMiXr View Post
my mogul after this flash will not allow me to set up a partnership. it connected to the computer by the sound, but does not show it as connected, have tried everything, hard reset, checking all settings and still not no avail. what do i do?!?!
Mines does this sometimes, I just undock it open Activesync on the phone, put the phone to sleep, then dock it again and it usually works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Have tried everything to get my internet to work.
Ran IOTA cab, reset my password, reset the mogul. Still keep getting an error 67.
Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Sprint user or Qwest User? if running the cab fails have your provider reset your web service.
This post has been thanked 2 times.