PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 04:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

JudasD is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I see some posts about folks not getting their GPS to work with this ROM. You will have to run a cab from the extended rom in order to get it to work. There are a few roms in there that i am not 100% sure what they do but i installed them just in case. I will list the unknowns and hopefully someone can chime in.

IOTA_1128.cab (this one i know, needed for iota to work)
Hidden.cab
MoveLnk.sa.cab
signed_070823_7500_SPCS_1.33_PRL60610.sa.cab (this one looks to be a PRL only update, but at 636K it seems to large to only contain that)
sprint-navigation-htc-mogulmr_21.cab (i don't know if this one has the GPS drives along with sprint navigator)

Any thoughts?

JD
Old 02-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Lurker

cherylbaker is a n00b
i just flashed my phone with this new rom and i cannot get it to work.
it flashed and said all was fine and I did a hard reset and it comes up with the windows mobile 6.1 screeen and asks for screen alignment and than it aits like 3 seconds and than reboots. it does not let me do the alignment,
<frwon>
Old 02-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
No2Chem:

Just a very minor request so we don't have to do it everytime we reload an updated ROM of yours:

11-Camera Flip Pictures Fix

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Camera\Image

Change "EnableEncodePortrait" to 0

When you take a picture it is saved in the wrong configuration and you then have to rotate
it with a picture editor so its not sideways and save it again. This is the fix for it.

Thanks,

Phil
Thanks, I'll be sure to set this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasD View Post
I see some posts about folks not getting their GPS to work with this ROM. You will have to run a cab from the extended rom in order to get it to work. There are a few roms in there that i am not 100% sure what they do but i installed them just in case. I will list the unknowns and hopefully someone can chime in.

IOTA_1128.cab (this one i know, needed for iota to work)
Hidden.cab
MoveLnk.sa.cab
signed_070823_7500_SPCS_1.33_PRL60610.sa.cab (this one looks to be a PRL only update, but at 636K it seems to large to only contain that)
sprint-navigation-htc-mogulmr_21.cab (i don't know if this one has the GPS drives along with sprint navigator)

Any thoughts?

JD
you shouldn't need anything to turn on gps.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylbaker View Post
i just flashed my phone with this new rom and i cannot get it to work.
it flashed and said all was fine and I did a hard reset and it comes up with the windows mobile 6.1 screeen and asks for screen alignment and than it aits like 3 seconds and than reboots. it does not let me do the alignment,
<frwon>
Did you load the new radio?

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 02-10-2008, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800

Jeep14 is a n00b
Pardon my ignorance..will this ROM work on Verizon?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep14 View Post
Pardon my ignorance..will this ROM work on Verizon?
Yes, but you will see Sprint in a few areas and no MMS.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800

Jeep14 is a n00b
Oh ok...I will pass on it then. I love everything in the Nexvision's ROM over at XDA, but nothing has really been updated on it since DCD 2.2.0

I love the Vista Cube in it and having resco pre-loaded....as well as everything else...I just want it to be more stable.

FallingAngel's was the best so far in my opinion but he has had some major issues in his opinion with the 6.1 ROM and I am just looking for a great option

That's in regards to Verizon offerings....not trying to offend anyone.

Last edited by Jeep14; 02-10-2008 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Because of Verizon
Old 02-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Error DL but it's simple

I got an error - I think it was #262 - that stated it was looking for a readme txt file in the RUU folder but it did not exist. It did this at 0% so my phone is back to normal.
1 - How do I fix this?
2 - And is it ok to leave my phone "unlocked" until I do the update?

I am on 3.16 on Sprint Mogul.

TIA,
tsp
Old 02-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

johnnychimpo is just getting started
anyway to get the .jpg file extension to be recognized by some type of viewer? I cant get it to open any pictures unless i use htc photo app.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

JudasD is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
Thanks, I'll be sure to set this.

you shouldn't need anything to turn on gps.
I figured i didn't have to run anything however i tried and tried to get the gps to work to no avail. Then right when i ran the sprint-navigation cab the gps worked. So i figured it needed to be run.

JD

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development