View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 05:08 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
No2Chem:

Just a very minor request so we don't have to do it everytime we reload an updated ROM of yours:

11-Camera Flip Pictures Fix

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Camera\Image

Change "EnableEncodePortrait" to 0

When you take a picture it is saved in the wrong configuration and you then have to rotate
it with a picture editor so its not sideways and save it again. This is the fix for it.

Thanks,

Phil
Thanks, I'll be sure to set this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasD View Post
I see some posts about folks not getting their GPS to work with this ROM. You will have to run a cab from the extended rom in order to get it to work. There are a few roms in there that i am not 100% sure what they do but i installed them just in case. I will list the unknowns and hopefully someone can chime in.

IOTA_1128.cab (this one i know, needed for iota to work)
Hidden.cab
MoveLnk.sa.cab
signed_070823_7500_SPCS_1.33_PRL60610.sa.cab (this one looks to be a PRL only update, but at 636K it seems to large to only contain that)
sprint-navigation-htc-mogulmr_21.cab (i don't know if this one has the GPS drives along with sprint navigator)

Any thoughts?

JD
you shouldn't need anything to turn on gps.