PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 05:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

cucu007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy No EV or 1X in mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
the Ev and 1x icons appear fine, and so do the data arrows... i'm not quite sure what you're talking about...
Hi No2Chem,
I just flashed this phone with your ROM, I was using DCD 2.2.4, but after so many problems I decided to just try yours. I see the two arrows and the sprint antenna symbol as well as the speakers symbol, but there is no "EV" no more, did you make any changes to 5044 last night, I download this room around 11AM EST yesterday February 9 , 2008. Any idea why "EV" is not showing?
Old 02-10-2008, 06:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
well still having the same problem even without installing resco file explorer im started to get stressed since it doesnt do this till i get all the apps installed . i was hoping it was resco but it is still doing it without it installed. grrrrrrrrrrrr. i dont understand what would be causing it ot freeze after every soft reset causing a hard reset to be done and than having it loop over and over agaon. i guess i will jsut go back to the stock 3.16 rom for the time being till this gets figured out.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Xperia X1
Carrier: AT&T

JKingGrim is a n00b
Is anyone still having the phone drops from EV to 1X problem? I think I have come up with a solution: Perform an RTN reset and reprovision your phone. RTN reset is a hard reset that also clears out all provisioning data. Note, in order to do this, you need to know your MSL and MSID (for sprint, I'm not sure what you need for other carriers) or you will need to call your carrier and ask them to walk you through reprogramming your phone. Also note, this is a hard reset, so backup data first.

1.) Go to dialer and type in ##786#
2.) Go to menu->reset and confirm the reset
Once reset is done, call carrier and have them walk you through reprogramming then skip to step 7, or if you know MSL and MSID continue to step 3.
3.) Go to dialer and type ##[Your six digit MSL]#
4.) Tap edit
5.) Enter in you MDN (your 10 digit phone number) and your MSID (sometimes your phone number but not always; need from sprint)
6.) Go to menu->done and phone will reset
7.) Make phone calls to make sure it is working.
8.) Run IOTA and make sure data is working
Old 02-10-2008, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3Dâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I have resco install with the plugin..I haven't a single issue.No2chem. good job.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work
No2Chem:

Just a very minor request so we don't have to do it everytime we reload an updated ROM of yours:

11-Camera Flip Pictures Fix

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Camera\Image

Change "EnableEncodePortrait" to 0

When you take a picture it is saved in the wrong configuration and you then have to rotate
it with a picture editor so its not sideways and save it again. This is the fix for it.

Thanks,

Phil
Old 02-10-2008, 01:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul

JudasD is a n00b
Well i found something interesting with my lockup issue. This might have been brought up before but i could not find it doing a search.

If i put any links in \Windows\Start Menu that point to my Storage Card then the phone will lock up. If the icons reside in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs then everything is fine. I suppose this has to do with showing them in the "frequently used" portion of the menu. Anyone else see this?

JD
Old 02-10-2008, 01:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 3d

DonC is becoming a great contributor
Judas,
I have had the same issue. I run IGuidance off of the storage card with a shortcut in the Start Menu. Every reboot it will lock if the card is inserted. Remove the card before reboot and everything will be ok.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

dsnuts002 is a n00b
I am seeing the samething. Everything works great untill you need to reboot with the storage card in. It is like the sd drivers are loading late. anyone know how to change the "service" boot order? memmaid will not let you chang it.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 800

bblanski is a n00b
how do you use the basekit to make your own rom? I have searched and tried numerous times but when I load to phone it just sits on the boot screen
Old 02-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

tigerz is a n00b
like most of you i have i have had the same problem with the freezing...so i have found the exact problem/fix..here it is...i installed everyporgram one by one of mine and soft reseted and let it run for a few 5 minutes and then installed another,, once everything was installed there still was no problem with the freezing..i got happy...not...i started to customize and then i finally got to my hhc homescreen customizer and downloaded the clocks etc.. (btw soft reset inbetween every customization to check for the freezing problem) then i got to the options page of my htc home customizer and canged the celsius setting for weather to farinhight and clicked the show time on title bars (or somethign like that) and then it required me to do a soft reset so i clicked yes next thing i know my phone is frozen....to wrap this up cause its getting lengthy dont screw wit the option in htc home cust cuase you will freeze your phone lol ...... let me know if this helps anyone

Tigerz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development