PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

well i had no issues with them but pocket plus i believe messed with one of my other plugins so i uninstalled and im gonna delete from registry.
i hope you find your answer.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-28-2008, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms
Carrier: Sprint

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
whats the word if GpsGate works yet in the latest build?
I have been using GPSGate with the 5059 and prior builds, works great.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

novrain is a n00b
smart dialers leaking memory?

I have tried all smart dialers (with the big button skin) recommended in this thread. All of them seem to slowly leak memory. I figured it's the dialer because everything will be fine if I uninstall the dialer. guess that's why in no2chem ROM there's no smart dialer pre-installed.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Old 03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

buckyswider is a n00b

I suppose I should just wait for 'official' kitchen support of the 5059 basekit, but....

I've followed the instructions given to use the 5059 basekit. When I build, I error out with "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\Bucky\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.2.6Temp\ROM\XIP'. This comes pretty far along in the build, when the status screen says "Copying device manifests".

I am able to build the 5054 version OK. Any ideas, or should just hold my horsies and wait???

Also, as mentioned a few/30 pages back, I can no longer read the selections due to the brown background (it was OK at first). This may (or may not) have something to do with me selecting "Get OEM snapshots" sometime along the line.....

Thanks. This stuff is awesome (in that it's getting easier). Between No2Chem, the Kitchen, and OEMizer, I might be able to get the latest and greatest stuff on my PPC without dedicating my life to it...
Old 03-28-2008, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zekeman is becoming a great contributor
Re: smart dialers leaking memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by novrain View Post
I have tried all smart dialers (with the big button skin) recommended in this thread. All of them seem to slowly leak memory. I figured it's the dialer because everything will be fine if I uninstall the dialer. guess that's why in no2chem ROM there's no smart dialer pre-installed.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Haven't had that problem at all... memory is doing good.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

BrandonXV6800 is a n00b

I guess I'll just stay away from SPB phone suite and SPB plus. Thanks for the advice. Its really annoying when it freezes.
thanks again,
Brandon
Old 03-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Somebody posted a problem in the kitchen thread about the PagePool address not found, and it was suggested that the question be asked here.

I'm using 5059 in the new PPCGeeks kitchen and just noticed in the buildlog that I got the same message:
Quote:
Setting PagePool=4
PagePool address not found!
Does anyone know how to fix this? My kitchen is pretty loaded and I'm noticing a memory drop from about 12M to about 5M after about 8 hours.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Got 5059 and cooked up a ROM for myself and must say, I am impressed.

I do have one issue. The vibrate until soft reset on text messages have come back. I had this issue with an older no2chem rom and never had it since. The last 5 pages don't mention it, but wanted to throw it out there. Anybody else having this?
Old 03-29-2008, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Justin9825 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Justin9825

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Somebody posted a problem in the kitchen thread about the PagePool address not found, and it was suggested that the question be asked here.

I'm using 5059 in the new PPCGeeks kitchen and just noticed in the buildlog that I got the same message:

Does anyone know how to fix this? My kitchen is pretty loaded and I'm noticing a memory drop from about 12M to about 5M after about 8 hours.
I get the same message?
Old 03-29-2008, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

JudasD is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post

I also saw this. I went into the kitchen chat channel and NexVision gave me a corrected kitchen_config.txt file. This is not the project file, but the config file that resides inside the base kit RAR. If you look at the file in the 5059 base kit and then look at the file in the 5054 kitchen you will see a big difference. NexVision's file looks more like the one included in the 5054 kitchen. I don't want to post it without his permission though. I'll wait until he chimes in.

JD

UPDATE: NexVision posted it to the Stickied Kitchen Thread!

Last edited by JudasD; 03-29-2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: UPDATE: NexVision posted it to the Stickied Kitchen Thread!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development