PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

allofthepeople is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
Use the kitchen. That's what I'm doing and I can choose whatever prepackaged startup screens that are in it. No more chef. HTC and Sprint screens.
but i believe animated gifs wont work for that like on stock
Old 03-28-2008, 07:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
Yerp,

there is already instruction on how to get the 5059 basekit installed into the kitchen. Read MrHappy's post and it works great.

??????...did you even read my post?....i KNOW how to build/flash using the kitchen.....i did not ask for help....only opinion....now, want to share your opinion, without pointing me to a howto that i could have written myself?
Old 03-28-2008, 09:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
i don't have an sdhc card, so i haven't tried one yet... i would be interested in knowing if sdhc has problems though.
Have been using a 6GB micro sdhc with all of your revisions (No2chem nuerom 2) and have not had any issues with card reads with the recent (newer than 5054) revisions so far. I am waiting to load the 5059 as the 5055 has worked so well.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

moguledyouth is a n00b

Ok, I followed MrHappy's instructions for adding the 5059fix basekit into the PPCKitchen, but I'm getting a few errors, for starters I too have had the Rom lock up on the startup screen after which only a hard reset got me back into my phone. Secondly I like to use the Vogue dialer, I had it on DCD 3.0.1 and it worked perfectly, but whenever I have had it selected through 5059, the "Phone" dialpad screen will pop up after any cab install...? That and with the options that I select I always have to overwrite files during the build process. I know that I am an early adopter, and don't expect things to be perfect, just wanting to list my errors to better help and maybe colaborate on finding solutions.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

BrandonXV6800 is a n00b

I searched numerous times and didn't find anything so I decided to post. I flashed to NueRom 5054 and every time I soft reset my phone I would get stuck in the activesync screen and shows me the last sync time when the plug ins were trying to load. I could usually get it to boot after like 3 soft resets and figured it was something going on with the 5054 version of the rom so I flashed the 5059 version yesterday and I was getting the same thing and even worse. I soft reset with no luck and have to go into safe mode for the phone to be functional at all. So I re flashed last night and im afraid to load anything on my phone because I fear its a problem with one of my plug ins. Has anyone else had an issue with this? Or seen anything like this? Its just weird that it gets stuck in the activesync screen.

I had SPB phone suite and pocket plus installed, Google search, tom tom, sktools, astrolauncher, Google earth and I think thats it.

Thank you so much to anyone who can shed any light. Im stumped.
Brandon
Old 03-28-2008, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Splitter is becoming a great contributor

I took the plunge yesterday. I flashed the 3.35 then 5059. Much faster than the 5051 ROM I was running. I get consistent 2 - 3 minute GPS locks (which is faster than before), and I installed SelectRadio which updates all the channels.... about 50% or more faster than with 5051.

Nice work.

http://www.antiterrornet.com

...because even you would fly 10000 miles to smoke a camel.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

datapusher is a n00b

whats the word if GpsGate works yet in the latest build?
Old 03-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

I believe your problem lies within the spb stuff you have installed. there have been numerous posts of people having issues with the spb stuff and this rom.i advise you not install the stuff and find something else to serve your purpose.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
I believe your problem lies within the spb stuff you have installed. there have been numerous posts of people having issues with the spb stuff and this rom.i advise you not install the stuff and find something else to serve your purpose.
I'm running SPB Mobile Shell 2.0 and SPB Pocket Plus 4.0 without problems. The OEMs I made for them failed relatively miserably, but that's because it was my first attempt. A lot more to learn. But installing them onto the ROM has been perfect.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

U can get good oems for them from http://nex.ppckitchen.org/OEM

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development