PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Splitter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by belvedere View Post
maybe it has something to do with the carrier. i noticed you're on verizon. i'm on sprint and i haven't had any sort of problems like that. just a thought...
You're probably right about that... until we get something from VZN, we'll continue to make due.

freaking vzn.. LOL

http://www.antiterrornet.com

...because even you would fly 10000 miles to smoke a camel.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

slvrap1 is becoming a great contributor

Ive been using 5055 the past few days and when i take videos with my phone media player wont play them. I get this error "the source filter for this file could not be located" Also i can BT activesnyc to my laptop with no problems but if people from other mobile devices try to bt me a file the process fails within seconds.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dagnasty is keeping up the good workdagnasty is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBing View Post
I tried reapplying 5055 and I did pull the battery and hard reset, and it didn't make a difference. Still no audio on phone calls. Reflashed to 5049 and it's all better. I haven't tried anything between 5049 and 5054. Any ideas?
If it's tru that that 5054+ use the new radio then you will have to flash the official sprint rom then immediately install 5055
Old 03-16-2008, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D - OMJ's Custom ROM

crensmeyer is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnasty View Post
If it's tru that that 5054+ use the new radio then you will have to flash the official sprint rom then immediately install 5055
They do use the new radio, and yes you need to flash to the new official rom first to get the new radio.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

LadySaat is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to LadySaat Send a message via Skype™ to LadySaat

InTheHand.Net.Handsfree,Version=1.6.51116.0 or one of it's dependencies is not found.

Then I get a .Net CF error saying I need it or a component of it. (Thought this had 3.5?)

I had stock, ran the new HTC one on Monday for the radio, unlocked w/ olipro 2.4, installed 5055, then DHB Slide2Unluck Pro, then IDTransfer, MarsWare Weather, then Poorlyducks stuff. I removed DHB S2U Pro, and then Marsware. That's it. I hard reset, will see if it comes back.

Other than this, the ROM has been awesome. I have no doubts I did something stupid to it that caused the errors.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Here are the glitches that I noticed in 5053 as no one mentioned them. You can't dial ## codes, once you recieve a call, your phone goes silent and no sound works from either speaker and making outgoing calls can sometimes cause your phone to make loud noises and auto reset.

Downgrading to 5051 and possibly 5049 as I found no porblems in them.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining as there is no grounds to complain. Just compiling a list of glitches for all who are intrested.
Just a follow up on on what caused my problems. The dialer issue have been taken of. The calling and silent phone issue was most likely due to that fact that I didn't upgrade to the new sprint rom prior to installing this rom.

I'm sure that it has already been said but there will be problems if the new rom isn't installed first.

What I did was first, I installed the titan relocker. Then I flashed to the new official sprint rom. I then used the new 2.40 relocker. Finally, I installed No2Chem's 50.55 and all went well.

I did have a problem where it stoped at 75% but I recovered and started over successfully.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySaat View Post
InTheHand.Net.Handsfree,Version=1.6.51116.0 or one of it's dependencies is not found.

Then I get a .Net CF error saying I need it or a component of it. (Thought this had 3.5?)

I had stock, ran the new HTC one on Monday for the radio, unlocked w/ olipro 2.4, installed 5055, then DHB Slide2Unluck Pro, then IDTransfer, MarsWare Weather, then Poorlyducks stuff. I removed DHB S2U Pro, and then Marsware. That's it. I hard reset, will see if it comes back.

Other than this, the ROM has been awesome. I have no doubts I did something stupid to it that caused the errors.
seems like a reference error. which dependency is it looking for, perhaps it requires cf2. If you give me the exact cf error i can look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Just a follow up on on what caused my problems. The dialer issue have been taken of. The calling and silent phone issue was most likely due to that fact that I didn't upgrade to the new sprint rom prior to installing this rom.

I'm sure that it has already been said but there will be problems if the new rom isn't installed first.

What I did was first, I installed the titan relocker. Then I flashed to the new official sprint rom. I then used the new 2.40 relocker. Finally, I installed No2Chem's 50.55 and all went well.

I did have a problem where it stoped at 75% but I recovered and started over successfully.
cool, i know some people are having issues with upgrading the radio, olipro 2.40 doesn't want to take it.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

LadySaat is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to LadySaat Send a message via Skype™ to LadySaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
seems like a reference error. which dependency is it looking for, perhaps it requires cf2. If you give me the exact cf error i can look into it.

It was saying cf2, but after reinstalling rom and NOT screwing with WP or DBH S2U Pro, haven't be able to recreate it. I can't get GPS to work with Google Maps or anything yet actually. I'm too n00b to know how to get to all settings to enable everything. Was wondering if RevA is still active/enabled on my phone? I can't tell
Old 03-16-2008, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)

rgv_warrior is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrap1 View Post
Ive been using 5055 the past few days and when i take videos with my phone media player wont play them. I get this error "the source filter for this file could not be located" Also i can BT activesnyc to my laptop with no problems but if people from other mobile devices try to bt me a file the process fails within seconds.
I had same problem with the video playback. Posted earlier.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.

Last edited by rgv_warrior; 03-16-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor

Same here on the video thing.. just adding my name to the list of "Filter error" peeps

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development