PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooka16 View Post
anyone know why after installing the custom rom all the websites in ie are coming up in spanish..? i think spanish...ain't english
strange..mine is in English.....what is your timezone set too?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 03-15-2008, 11:53 PM
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick78 View Post
can someone help i intalled the titan rom now i was told to place ruu_signed nbh into the directory with the titan ruu. i'm not sure where to find or what the titan ruu directory is?
downloadmy rapidshare link in no2chems first post.post 1 page 1..ruu is there...everything you need is there.....just run ruu upgrade utility...and thats all you have to do.......

remember to tip the scale....
Old 03-15-2008, 11:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

slick78 is a n00b

thanks kaos, i did that now i was told to flash last do i need to do that and if so how long does that take. i read the post about flashing i never did it before but sounds complicated.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:02 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
thanks kaos, i did that now i was told to flash last do i need to do that and if so how long does that take. i read the post about flashing i never did it before but sounds complicated.
well if you never did this before make sure you have your msl mdn and msid to reprogram your phone just incase.....you will also need to unlock the phone with iamcokemans unlocker.....read here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ng+for+dummies

and use this to get msl and mdn and msid...
http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/attac...-generator.zip
Old 03-16-2008, 12:04 AM
N00b

slick78 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
downloadmy rapidshare link in no2chems first post.post 1 page 1..ruu is there...everything you need is there.....just run ruu upgrade utility...and thats all you have to do.......

remember to tip the scale....
do i still need to run the ruu upgrade if i installed the titan ruu?
Old 03-16-2008, 12:07 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
do i still need to run the ruu upgrade if i installed the titan ruu?
ruu is just a program for installing the nbh file new roms....when i make my rapid link for no2chems nbh files i always package it all together...so the end user has less stress of searching for it...i think your thinking about the unlocker its different...ruu is just a program to install the nbh file through activesync....just remember run sprints rom first to get new radio...then unlock....then update to no2chems...safest way to do it...
Old 03-16-2008, 12:13 AM
N00b

slick78 is a n00b

Quote:
ruu is just a program for installing the nbh file new roms....when i make my rapid link for no2chems nbh files i always package it all together...so the end user has less stress of searching for it...i think your thinking about the unlocker its different...ruu is just a program to install the nbh file through activesync....just remember run sprints rom first to get new radio...then unlock....then update to no2chems...safest way to do it...

ok thats what i did but when i go to start/settings and look at verson it says wm 6 instead of 6.1 you have any idea why its not 6.1?
Old 03-16-2008, 12:18 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
ok thats what i did but when i go to start/settings and look at verson it says wm 6 instead of 6.1 you have any idea why its not 6.1?
cause sprints rom is 6.0..no2chems is 6.1 you just run sprints for the radio..
Old 03-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm pro

pooka16 is starting in the wrong direction

Quote:
strange..mine is in English.....what is your timezone set too?
time zone is eastern..... its every site i go to....i get a foreign language version
Old 03-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Rogers

pidsw is a n00b

GetSPC did not seem to work for me. I tried upper case and then lower case. The results were different, but neither worked. Is this specific to sprint? I am on telus.
Has anyone on telus used this sucessfully?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development