PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Verizon

OffUrRcker is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to OffUrRcker
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Yeah, Jim, people will ignore you, and ask unrelated questions until yours is lost from memory, pages back.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

xero is just getting started

Been doing that, I get two separate errors: Error 67 and Error 101. 67 Is a registration error, and 1012 is telling me I'm not provisioned for Vision. I've updated my info to reflect Alltel, but for whatever reason, I can't make it work. Can't exactly call tech support for this problem. Maybe the issue that you'd think I'm ignoring you is that I didn't post clearly enough.

Also, I can't *228 anymore to OTA fix it. Also can't manually program it either. Neither ##000000 or ##778(#) work. What do I need to change in order to fix this? Not paniced or anything, just was hoping to have this up and running before I head off to work, lol.

Last edited by xero; 03-07-2008 at 02:55 AM.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor

Next item...hehehe, (sorry No2chem), has anyone gotten WMWifiRouter to work with 5051? It connects...but then disconnects about 20 seconds later. Had it working with earlier ROMS...

<EDIT> Incidentally...would it be easier to start new threads for each ROM build for bug reports? </EDIT>
<2nd EDIT> Played with the Schapps Power Management (disabled them all), and WMWifiRouter is stable...</2nd EDIT>

verkion

Last edited by verkion; 03-07-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

no2chem, you are too good and I will tell you why.

I am still on 5046. Everyday I read this thread, post by post in completion deciding when to upgrade. Problem is, everytime you release a rom, two pages later you are talking about the next one!

Take a week off so my lazy self will update and not keep waiting for your next masterpiece!

Also...if you'd ever need hosting to where you could host these ROMs [and your site] online and not worry about going about it FTP way, I run a small webhost and would love to donate some space/transfer.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by verkion View Post
Next item...hehehe, (sorry No2chem), has anyone gotten WMWifiRouter to work with 5051? It connects...but then disconnects about 20 seconds later. Had it working with earlier ROMS...

<EDIT> Incidentally...would it be easier to start new threads for each ROM build for bug reports? </EDIT>
<2nd EDIT> Played with the Schapps Power Management (disabled them all), and WMWifiRouter is stable...</2nd EDIT>

verkion
thanks for letting me know, ill be disabling this in the next build...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
no2chem, you are too good and I will tell you why.

I am still on 5046. Everyday I read this thread, post by post in completion deciding when to upgrade. Problem is, everytime you release a rom, two pages later you are talking about the next one!

Take a week off so my lazy self will update and not keep waiting for your next masterpiece!

Also...if you'd ever need hosting to where you could host these ROMs [and your site] online and not worry about going about it FTP way, I run a small webhost and would love to donate some space/transfer.
Thanks! don't need webhosting right now (i'm moving to a new host soon myself..)
Old 03-07-2008, 03:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

ok, so far i fixed the dialer, but i can't figure out the sip issue yet..
Old 03-07-2008, 04:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800

bwg2469 is a n00b
Smile Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Thank you for your awesome work. Will be giving you some cash right now. Donate BABY!!!

I can't find any new info about the IR, did it get fixed or are you still working on that?

Thanx again man
Old 03-07-2008, 05:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jbbosu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jbbosu Send a message via MSN to jbbosu

WOW---

That's all I can say. I didn't think such a huge improvement was possible from 5049 to 5051.

I went from about 8MB free, lag and Opera always crashing, whereas now I have usually 18MB free with apps installed and etc.

GREAT WORK!
Old 03-07-2008, 07:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

macevedo is just getting started

A little bit more on the SIP problem. Install SPB Pocket Plus. Reboot twice after reaching the Today screen to force Safe Mode. In safe mode uninstall and re-install Resco KB Pro. It works fine. Now reboot in normal mode, the keyboard may work or it may not. Haven't figured out why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Reboot again and it no longer works, this time it remains not working. It always works for me in Safemode, so there appears to be a process runnning when not in safe mode that causes the problem.

Mario
Old 03-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800

bwg2469 is a n00b

I might have just missed something. I did try searching first but is there settings to make the IR work with 5051? I'm lost right now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development