View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 03:42 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by verkion View Post
Next item...hehehe, (sorry No2chem), has anyone gotten WMWifiRouter to work with 5051? It connects...but then disconnects about 20 seconds later. Had it working with earlier ROMS...

<EDIT> Incidentally...would it be easier to start new threads for each ROM build for bug reports? </EDIT>
<2nd EDIT> Played with the Schapps Power Management (disabled them all), and WMWifiRouter is stable...</2nd EDIT>

verkion
thanks for letting me know, ill be disabling this in the next build...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
no2chem, you are too good and I will tell you why.

I am still on 5046. Everyday I read this thread, post by post in completion deciding when to upgrade. Problem is, everytime you release a rom, two pages later you are talking about the next one!

Take a week off so my lazy self will update and not keep waiting for your next masterpiece!

Also...if you'd ever need hosting to where you could host these ROMs [and your site] online and not worry about going about it FTP way, I run a small webhost and would love to donate some space/transfer.
Thanks! don't need webhosting right now (i'm moving to a new host soon myself..)