PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

hellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
Yeah, my Bluetooth is definitely broken. Does anyone else have this same problem?(I can tell that that no EV-DO roaming is something that everyone on this ROM has now).
I'm having trouble getting BT Activesync to work. But. I was able to pair the phone to my motorola BT820 headset and listen to music, change volume, skip tracks, and activate voice command. So BT so far is mostly working. I'll try it out in the car later today.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

starrbri is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
Yeah, my Bluetooth is definitely broken. Does anyone else have this same problem?(I can tell that that no EV-DO roaming is something that everyone on this ROM has now).
my bluetooth is working fine for music and pairing with my computer. I haven't tested calls yet, but my Moto S9s have never had good call quality.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
Mine doesn't even seem to turn on(zero sign of the flashing blue light on the left hand side), and I get this error message "Error: Problem with Bluetooth Hardware".

Are there any reg edits or tweaks I can do from my end to make sure Bluetooth is connected and configured with the software/OS of the phone?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrbri View Post
my bluetooth is working fine for music and pairing with my computer. I haven't tested calls yet, but my Moto S9s have never had good call quality.
My S9s won't even be recognized by my phone now.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b
active sync not connecting durring the relock process. when you have to unplug the phone and then plug it back in, active sync wont connect? and im stuck in the tri color screen.

Any ideas?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:25 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I was able to Pair my Moto HS820 and make calls. I did find that when I tried to disconnect the call by pressing the button on my bluetooth it didn't work froze my phone. I was told calls Where loud and clear to the other party. I also was able to pair my Insignia NS-BTHDP Listen to Mp3's change volume and skip tracks. It also had no problem finding my Toshiba Satellite using generic usb dongle. Didn't try Sync sorry don't use it so it more trouble than its worth.

Last edited by Lsme420; 01-26-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:27 AM
AnthroMatt

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Paired just fine with my Mac...I couldn't get sync to work, but I had never been able to get BT sync to work with any reliability on the Mac before the upgrade.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
Try this for your Phone #. Dial ##778# then click edit, then enter your MSL as the password,go down to view info Choose NAM Settings then Mobile Directory Number edit that to your phone number. (555-555-5555)
That did it after the other geeks gave me the GetSPC software link. Phone up and running with Rev A, GPS, and full phone call functionality...Woot Woot lol
Old 01-26-2008, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
active sync not connecting durring the relock process. when you have to unplug the phone and then plug it back in, active sync wont connect? and im stuck in the tri color screen.

Any ideas?
I read alot of this thread and shouldnt there be a bunch of new threads dealing with all the setup probs everyone is having so it will be easier to search them out?
and leave this thread strictly to the update?

just a question
Old 01-26-2008, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
I read alot of this thread and shouldnt there be a bunch of new threads dealing with all the setup probs everyone is having so it will be easier to search them out?
and leave this thread strictly to the update?

just a question
Are you having update issues? Perhaps I can help?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development