PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

quantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where are the cab files

This may be so basic - so sorry if so, but:
Where are the cab files stored? In other words, if I skip the customization, but want to run some of the files manually - how do I do that?
Thanks in advance
Old 01-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

yacko is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by honan View Post
Yacko, you did start googlemaps or livesearch first, correct? There is a thread out here that will start the GPS w/o using gmaps or LS and then start your application(tt inav etc) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17072
haha forgot about that, i loaded dcd rom and totally forgot about installing livesearch.. thanks , all this goes to plan and maybe i would return my globaltop g66 :/ and buy a new htc car mount with some external speaker..
Old 01-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: Telus

Truetek is a n00b
need... help...

Hey guys. I heard about this ROM, and loved the idea of finally having GPS... but...

Installed the hard-SPL, downloaded the .ex file, fixed it, extracted, renamed the .nbh file, slapped it onto the SD card, put it in the phone, bootloadered it (is that a verb now? lol) and everything installed just fine. Problem is, I'm on the Telus network...

So, it loads up fine, i let Sprint customs run, then hard reset, soft reset before the customs, and now i have no data connection... i can use the phone/sms functions just fine tho...

I did OTASP my phone (Over The Air Service Programming), and manually configured the connections under Start -> Settings -> Connections -> Connections icon...

Telus uses the same data connection technology as Verizon, and some Verizon ppl mentioned they got it working... me want GPS and Rev A too

I also played around with ##778 to get it exactly like another Titan...

Any advice, direction, help, GPS jokes to get me on the right path are appreciated
Old 01-28-2008, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

zaya is becoming a great contributor
My phone is not authorized to make calls

I wrote down all the numbers i read people talkin about but dont know what to do next. help please
Old 01-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800 mogul
Carrier: sprint

pilotguy is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to pilotguy
Cool ppc 6800 help

can any one help me get my gps enabled in my ppc 6800, also i'm looking for a new registry editor, the registry editor I have will not allow me to do certain edits, it seems I dont have the priveliges to some editing ...........please help i'm new to all this stuff but learn quick. I'm glad i found this site i'm learning alot from you guys but have a long way to go but im tryin.........thanks
Old 01-28-2008, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
You need to reprogam your phone with those in order to make calls/data connections.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 01-28-2008, 03:27 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
For general information...

While looking through my EPST I noticed that the rom changed some fields from previously loaded information to the following...

Manufacturers Date <No Data>
Original Activation <No Data>
Warranty Date Cade 28-Jan-2008 0:2 <---date of flashing of course....

Everything else is the same.

Old 01-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
For general information...

While looking through my EPST I noticed that the rom changed some fields from previously loaded information to the following...

Manufacturers Date <No Data>
Original Activation <No Data>
Warranty Date Cade 28-Jan-2008 0:2 <---date of flashing of course....

Everything else is the same.
Same here, but my Warranty Date Code is empty too.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
so afther u upgrade do u realy need to put ur msid again and stuff can anyone confirm that please?

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I didn't have too. I went to check after the flash and everything was there. But I've never experienced all the provisioning problems that most people do. I haven't had a single provisioning problem with my Mogul ever.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development