PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Since using midNIGHT ROM, have you become more Autism Aware?
Yes. Keep up the good work. 66 94.29%
No. You need to focus a bit more on that. 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 02:23 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v5.3 EXT4 (Awareness Edition) & BYOR Edition 05/15/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dave View Post
Hi

Since moving from ver 5.2 to 5.3 I am not able to get voice mail notification on my phone (can call in for voice mail to see if there are messages) and camera locks phone up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

David
gv works fine and camera issue i never had so i would reflash or dl rom again cause i have had bad dl's.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Grateful Dave is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Flashed 5.3 again. Camera works, no voice message alert. Sprint tech support exhausted what they can try over the phone and have referred me to a local sprint repair center. Will I have to go back to stock ROM when I bring it in.? Any ideas on how to get the voice message alert? Is there a zip file I can try to re-install other than the entire ROM? Thanks.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:25 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Flashed 5.3 again. Camera works, no voice message alert. Sprint tech support exhausted what they can try over the phone and have referred me to a local sprint repair center. Will I have to go back to stock ROM when I bring it in.? Any ideas on how to get the voice message alert? Is there a zip file I can try to re-install other than the entire ROM? Thanks.
Yes you gotta return it to stock if you going to sprint..alternatively have you tried using Google Voice for voicemail?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-27-2011, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Grateful Dave is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks. gTen. I need to flash the ROM and start all over. Now, my voice mail is not accessible even to Sprint. The want me to reinstall. Which midNIGHT ROM version should I install that is stable and best features? I have 5.3 now.

I also wondered the differences between midNIGHT ROM and Bonsai, since Rob uses Bonsai as his base. There is a newer version of Bonsai, is that "better"? Thanks.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:56 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Thanks. gTen. I need to flash the ROM and start all over. Now, my voice mail is not accessible even to Sprint. The want me to reinstall. Which midNIGHT ROM version should I install that is stable and best features? I have 5.3 now.

I also wondered the differences between midNIGHT ROM and Bonsai, since Rob uses Bonsai as his base. There is a newer version of Bonsai, is that "better"? Thanks.
Don't know if it's better per-say , but there are newer versions of bonsai.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development