PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

NomaSS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakClark View Post
Not sure if this has been answered or not, but I was looking for a way to extend the length of time my e-mails stayed in my in box. It seems that they only stick around for a couple of days before disappearing. If it makes any difference I'm pulling from gmail. Thanks!
There is a setting in Email setup (Download Messages) the default setting is : From the past 3 Days. If you want the message to stay longer change that setting other wise you inbox on you phone will only go back 3 days. It goes up to 30 days or even All messages.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910 w/ Adryn's WM 6.5 ROM
Carrier: Verizon

KodiakClark is just getting started

Sweet thanks! I've been all over the phone looking for it.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

rp3319 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to rp3319

I've got a problem that I don't see here yet.
On the widget today screen, when I get a new phone call, my pop-up notification of the call has somehow pushed down below the bottom of the screen and I don't know how to get it back to where I can see it (and see who's calling). Any ideas?

Thx!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:17 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Hmm....

I am unable to drag it that low. They are draggable, are you unable to?

Something that *may* help.

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueNoBar.aspx

Use this to lose the bottom bar, then see if you can drag it back up.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:16 PM
N00b

rp3319 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Hmm....

I am unable to drag it that low. They are draggable, are you unable to?

Something that *may* help.

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueNoBar.aspx

Use this to lose the bottom bar, then see if you can drag it back up.
I tried to drag it, but was unable. Need to try with a stylus maybe while I'm calling myself (instead of getting a real call). If that doesn't work, I'll try to nuenobar app.

Will report back what happens.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp3319 View Post
I've got a problem that I don't see here yet.
On the widget today screen, when I get a new phone call, my pop-up notification of the call has somehow pushed down below the bottom of the screen and I don't know how to get it back to where I can see it (and see who's calling). Any ideas?

Thx!
Have you used any caller ID apps lately? I know in my using S2U2, when I do a reset and get a call in before I can activate it again, sometimes the caller ID bubble acts like your describing. If you have used one, I assume your not now, so make sure the app and the reg settings for it are deleted, and do a reset....see if that does the trick!!

Old 04-01-2009, 02:35 PM
N00b

rp3319 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Have you used any caller ID apps lately? I know in my using S2U2, when I do a reset and get a call in before I can activate it again, sometimes the caller ID bubble acts like your describing. If you have used one, I assume your not now, so make sure the app and the reg settings for it are deleted, and do a reset....see if that does the trick!!
Just upgraded from my old xv6800 over the weekend. Haven't installed anything except MS Live Search app. thx!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:27 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

bramay is just getting started

Maybe this is known (I searched the forum), but what the heck, it might help someone:

I had a problem with my browser (Opera & Skyfire) not allowing me to select certain text boxes like the one I am typing in now.

I was able to fix this by changing my advanced browser settings to identify my omnia as a desktop comp instead of handheld device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramay View Post
Maybe this is known (I searched the forum), but what the heck, it might help someone:

I had a problem with my browser (Opera & Skyfire) not allowing me to select certain text boxes like the one I am typing in now.

I was able to fix this by changing my advanced browser settings to identify my omnia as a desktop comp instead of handheld device.
Thanks!!! I always questioned why I couldnt post while on my Omnia to PPCGeeks. Question now answered.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I wonder if mine it set to that as default? I have never had a problem posting here from Opera on my Omnia. I'll check it out later!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia