View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 02:16 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp3319 View Post
I've got a problem that I don't see here yet.
On the widget today screen, when I get a new phone call, my pop-up notification of the call has somehow pushed down below the bottom of the screen and I don't know how to get it back to where I can see it (and see who's calling). Any ideas?

Thx!
Have you used any caller ID apps lately? I know in my using S2U2, when I do a reset and get a call in before I can activate it again, sometimes the caller ID bubble acts like your describing. If you have used one, I assume your not now, so make sure the app and the reg settings for it are deleted, and do a reset....see if that does the trick!!