PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 04:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ v1.3a ] Calkulin's Moment 2.1 DD10 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jguttz View Post
I also tried holding down call, center, and end buttons with phone off usually u can get into it by doing that and letting it go right before the bar gets all the way to the end but when i do that now the bar only gets halfway and stays there so that dont work either
That's the one I was going to tell you about, but I couldn't get it to work either. It kept hanging toward the end and I'd have to reboot.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jguttz View Post
wow found it. dial up networking is in wireless and settings under settings
If you don't mind my asking, what do you need dial up networking for? Do you need that turned on to connect the phone to a desktop program for editing?
Old 05-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearldrums287 View Post
What is the point in first flashing with the DD03 tar file? How do you do this?

I had a speedrabbit kernal from several months ago and Recovery 2.0, but I couldnt not figure out how to flash DD03. Or did I not need to? I went ahead and loaded Calkulin's ROM through Recovery and it worked fine. I now also have Recover 2.1.3.

Thanks so much for your help and keep up the great work!
That is the .tar file you need to replace the stock .tar file in the SWupgrade....

The link for doing this is in the first post....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112658

Make sure to read everything in that post.....It is a little confusing at first. But, just take your time to read all of it and you will have it figured out in no time.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 05-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pearldrums287 is a n00b

ok... so since I was able to upgrade to the rom, then i assume I dont need that tar file?
Old 05-07-2010, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: cricket

jguttz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosmohtac View Post
If you don't mind my asking, what do you need dial up networking for? Do you need that turned on to connect the phone to a desktop program for editing?
if you flash phones you need it to connect the computer to the phone so you can read and change prls and info on the phone such as that. i flash phones to cricket so i need to do that with every phone. pretty much used for flashing phones
Old 05-08-2010, 03:59 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Can anyone tell me where I can atleast find Sprint TV, NFL Mobile, and Sprint Cup Nascar mobile to run on this rom?

I have searched here, androidforums, and over at SDX and I cannot find anything. Is there a reason why they are so hard to find?

I am alot more familiar with Android now and If I just had the apk's, I would be in business.

Thanks to anyone that can provide these.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 05-08-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Can anyone tell me where I can atleast find Sprint TV, NFL Mobile, and Sprint Cup Nascar mobile to run on this rom?

I have searched here, androidforums, and over at SDX and I cannot find anything. Is there a reason why they are so hard to find?

I am alot more familiar with Android now and If I just had the apk's, I would be in business.

Thanks to anyone that can provide these.
I am going to pick up a usb cable for my wife's moment and she is still running stock so I will pull the apks for ya when i get back
Old 05-08-2010, 05:39 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
I am going to pick up a usb cable for my wife's moment and she is still running stock so I will pull the apks for ya when i get back
The 1.5 stock apps will run on 2.1 without issue?
Old 05-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Galaxy Nexus

Anon9mouz is keeping up the good workAnon9mouz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Anon9mouz Send a message via Yahoo to Anon9mouz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
The 1.5 stock apps will run on 2.1 without issue?
They come stock to the 2.1 update to so would be better there hopefully thats what hes talking about
Kernel: Stock and loven it
I envy the dumb ones.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

I dunno. I will find out though. If not I will probe a couple people . In a nice way of course

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development