PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 07:47 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
i keep hoping and wishing, every time i see jdume as the last poster for this thread when i click my ctrl panel on this forum.... and now i read this post above me... and vers 2 is out!

going to try now

do you mind if i start a thread and link people on SprintUsers.com to this thread page 1 ?
Sure go ahead, the more the marryer
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlmatt View Post
Of course there is always the option that I am a moron, but I don't see where the instructions help me put all my programs and options in after this line,

"With this next step I will show you how to set up each part, and before you no it you will be a WAD2 pro"

So far so good. It looks great, but I don't know the setup beyond that.
Sorry I didn't get to that part, that part will be the set up part of the instructions, I will right theme soon. I have a ton of Q:s to awnser right now.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:17 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
mine wont let me scroll side to side with my finger to go to different tabs. tried with author mode both off and on
Not sure whats going on, try reinstalling, and pm me If you still have a problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:20 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Also J,

Under Photos & Videos you spelled Friends as "Freinds" =P

But I love this theme!

Im starting to become more of a WAD expert haha
Thats ok those are generic pics and ment to be replaced with your personel pics.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynetse View Post
The displaying time is the wrong time as stated by someone above....hmmm....!!

Does anyone know of a quick fix to this problem?
go to your clock settings and change your timezone.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Bad Sector is a n00b

Great job jdume, This is a very nice set up. Too bad I have the mogul and this will probably finish crushing what is left of my memory, but your theme awesome.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

I started a set up txt document for the theme on the first post, I will keep adding to it until I cover everything. In it right now is how to set up the people page, go and get it.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: wing
Carrier: t-mobile

pana1 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to pana1 Send a message via MSN to pana1 Send a message via Yahoo to pana1

im having the same problem i had with v1 of this..when i tap on the blank screen to pull up the diamond theme the only thing available is the default portrait and no option for diamond theme..even when i find it on my storage card and click on it to import to the installed desktop themes screen it says it doesnt contain a valid theme file..wtf.is up??
Old 07-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Vodafone

MazZziKa is a n00b

my device is htc touch enhanced
1.When click any downmenu icons the loading icon appear !! NB: Author Mode Unchecked
2.Communications page all give me the loading icon when try to click them
3.sliding the downmenu not working also :s .. the only way to move to next tab is to slide from left to right !!
4.All Contact icons have the same problem except add new contact new contact small icon and i can't slide up down in contact ,video pages
Old 07-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pana1 View Post
im having the same problem i had with v1 of this..when i tap on the blank screen to pull up the diamond theme the only thing available is the default portrait and no option for diamond theme..even when i find it on my storage card and click on it to import to the installed desktop themes screen it says it doesnt contain a valid theme file..wtf.is up??
Just relax and uninstall WA3 and WAD and try it this way ..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=167

And do this through activesync the whole way

I <3 Android
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes