PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jonartbanks is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Jdume,

Great theme, thanks for all of your hard work.
I am having a problem with the email and text features it says "no link available" I can't see any of mine emails or texts.

Any ideas??
Old 07-17-2008, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: wing
Carrier: t-mobile

pana1 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to pana1 Send a message via MSN to pana1 Send a message via Yahoo to pana1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Just relax and uninstall WA3 and WAD and try it this way ..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=167

And do this through activesync the whole way
ok i fixed that problem but thanks for ur help..this is my new issue..now everything is installed and i did all the tweaks jdume suggested but im getting nothing but blackscreens with grey boxes all over my phone? got a fix for that?..i would luv it!!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

owlmatt is just getting started

I am still having a clock issue. It is staying on eastern time in the main screen even though I have it set for my pacific local time and it shows up that way in my top bar.

Also having no access to messages. I just added my old messages plug in. Phone key also has no link.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telenor

Adler is a n00b

I'm having problems with the theme showing up correctly, the theme starts but all I get is a black background, text and a whole lot of grey boxes. Any idea what I could have done wrong, I got v1 up and running just fine though. Btw is it because I've installed everything on my storage card? Ok I might have found the problem, the links to the images are to Storage Card\Htc touch diamond blablabla and since I'm swedish my link will be Minneskort\Htc touch blablabla. Are there any config file or something to fix this?

Last edited by Adler; 07-17-2008 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Lurker

hmltnjrmy7 is a n00b

bro i had the same problem! do you get it fixed?
Old 07-17-2008, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You need to place the images folder on the root of your storage card. Links to the image folder are hard coded to look at "\Storage Card\HTC Touch Diamond Images."
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:53 PM
N00b

Send a message via AIM to pana1 Send a message via MSN to pana1 Send a message via Yahoo to pana1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
You need to place the images folder on the root of your storage card. Links to the image folder are hard coded to look at "\Storage Card\HTC Touch Diamond Images."

yo u are the man!!!!!..u too jdume..but that info right there was just wat da doctor ordered thanks alot big man!!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:32 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonartbanks View Post
Jdume,

Great theme, thanks for all of your hard work.
I am having a problem with the email and text features it says "no link available" I can't see any of mine emails or texts.

Any ideas??

same problem here plus..everytime i click on the sillouette to add a person on the people page the box that comes up is the one that says author mode wallpapers and settings nothing there says properties..how can i add people?..by the way the theme is sick..i cant wait for this phone to come out.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by pana1 View Post
im having the same problem i had with v1 of this..when i tap on the blank screen to pull up the diamond theme the only thing available is the default portrait and no option for diamond theme..even when i find it on my storage card and click on it to import to the installed desktop themes screen it says it doesnt contain a valid theme file..wtf.is up??
The theme is not on the storage card, just the images the theme uses, on your device go to programs,lakeridge,wisebaradvanceddesktop,themes and its in there. What device do you have?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telenor

Adler is a n00b

Well I guess I did it the hard way, I relinked all the images, clicked on each square (properties) . But I still having a few problems, there is no clock, there is no weather, geastures work but I cannot tap the tabs to get where I want. And one last thing, when one change page one can see an icon in the corner, for me it is just a grey square. Does anyone now how to solve this. Thought this might help people with non English phones Btw this theme is some serious stuff, really amazing!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes