PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2 Beta!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
do you have an ETA on the date for that build?
Nope not yet, waiting on the developer. He has not posted anything yet.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

does any one have a video on this theme i wanna see how smooth and how it all works i corently have this one http://youtube.com/watch?v=j_IrfZDd-rA
Old 07-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4n3_0n3 View Post
does any one have a video on this theme i wanna see how smooth and how it all works i corently have this one http://youtube.com/watch?v=j_IrfZDd-rA
Is that just a theme or has someone put it into a rom? i'm just sayin cuz i like the easy way out, rom...

JDume... i really hope you decide to cook up a rom with this all ready to go in it.. that would be PHENOMENAL!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

Quote:
Is that just a theme or has someone put it into a rom? i'm just sayin cuz i like the easy way out, rom...

JDume... i really hope you decide to cook up a rom with this all ready to go in it.. that would be PHENOMENAL!
its atheme but really easy to install ill hook you up if you want to install it
Old 07-14-2008, 05:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

namyboyz44 is a n00b

i cant waiiiit for this to come out! i will donate when my next check comes in. keep up the good work!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:59 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It would be nice to have this in a rom, but i doubt anyone really realizes how much time he is spending on this. I have been making custom graphics for people on the forum and they are just little things like S2U2 batteries and what not. Even still those are sometimes quite time consuming. I couldnt even begin to 'guesstimate' the hours spent making this theme. And if you are familiar with wad thn you know its a tedious task getting everything setup, especially when it has to compare to such phone gods as the iPhone, or the diamond in this case. I mean even though v1 was incomplete you can still tell that this will be THE theme for quite sometime.

just my ...
Old 07-14-2008, 07:03 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

I wish I new how to build a rom, I'm just a skinner for now until I get some time to figure out how to do that end of it, right now I use the ppcgeeks rom builder, but mabe i can use that, and make oem packages that you can add.
But I still need to learn how to make oem packages
Old 07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

hey jdume... i haven't tried v1 cuz v2 is right around the corner, but in v2, in the photo and video tabs, will there be up/down gestures to browse the media like on the Diamond?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
hey jdume... i haven't tried v1 cuz v2 is right around the corner, but in v2, in the photo and video tabs, will there be up/down gestures to browse the media like on the Diamond?
About the only thing I could do, was make it so you can have 3 fav in videos and photos where you would actualy make a short cut to 3 seperate folders in each. The up and down arrows you see do function. Just not the way you think.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
About the only thing I could do, was make it so you can have 3 fav in videos and photos where you would actualy make a short cut to 3 seperate folders in each. The up and down arrows you see do function. Just not the way you think.
thats straight... atleast you have it functional, props...

maybe v3 lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes