PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 05:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache

Eckxszo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Eckxszo
Talking Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
Well you've got me I don't know what you've done and I have know idea what a mobile vista toolbar folder is? Anyway lets try from the start. After opening MobileVistaWAD's-Mobile6.rar you should have a folder with two folders Named Mobile Vista Landscape & Mobile Vista Portrait. From your Desktop Computer (assuming you have your phone plugged in) go to your phones main memory open it up and you will see the folder Themes open this up and you will see a Desktop folder open this up. In this folder copy and paste from your computer the two files mobile Vista Portrait and Mobile Vista Landscape as they are, this is the only place they need to go. From your Wisbar Theme manager go to Desktop Theme select Mobile Vista as portrait under the portrait banner and Mobile Vista Landscape under the landscape banner at the bottom of that page. Ok your way out of that menu and you will find your WAD will be up and running. If your having trouble with the wisbar let me know and also what phone your using, brand, windows mobile
its work... really like this vista...
ask:
1. cant add shortcuts... pls guide me step by step...
2. what bout mobile vista wisbar that contain sound? where i should install it?
Old 02-21-2008, 06:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckxszo View Post
its work... really like this vista...
ask:
1. cant add shortcuts... pls guide me step by step...
2. what bout mobile vista wisbar that contain sound? where i should install it?
I'm Happy you have it on amd are enjoying itnow to answer your questions.

1. The dektop has two wallpapers one being used as a button to close the menu by taping anywhere on the desktop. The same is achieved by just pressing the etart button ,just press on the scren till you get a small menu with the first heading being remove and select that. Once you have done that you will be able to add Icons at will.

2.Firstly I'm assuming you have Wisbar advance 3, if not you will need that program.
Within the program make a file and name how you like , say skins or themes or whatever. Copy and paste the mobile vista wisbar . Then goto theme manager/wisbar theme/menu/install, on the drop down menu search in prorams /Lackeridge/Wisbar Advance 3/your new folder/ mobile vista wisbar, and select this will take you back a menu. Select the file and ok,again it will take you back to the theme manager where you can now finally select the theme.

This should have you up and running .
Old 02-21-2008, 06:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279

What are your settings for this theme because I cant get the start menu or sidebar to show up. All I see is the desktop and thats it. The icons are clickable/executable but thats all. I previously had it set up for Torx's iPhone so maybe some setting disabled the start menu etc

Last edited by ajones7279; 02-21-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan

jrock822 is a n00b
Red face Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

ok, i have both wad and wa3. got the theme to work on wa3 so my taskbar looks great but im having trouble getting the vista wad theme to work. need help. wisbar n00b.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock822 View Post
ok, i have both wad and wa3. got the theme to work on wa3 so my taskbar looks great but im having trouble getting the vista wad theme to work. need help. wisbar n00b.
Without knowing what the problem is I'll go from installation.
After extracting the rar on your home computer locate in the folders Mobile Vista Portrait and Mobile Vsta Landscape for the WAD. Copy and paste these as they are into the folder
Desktop/Themes/

Once you have done this you will be able to select this theme from your theme manager,just make sure you select the portrait one under the p0rtrait and the landscape under the landscape at the bottom of that menu in your theme manager.

That should have you up and running.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan

jrock822 is a n00b

i dont know what im doing wrong, i got everything going did what grzegorz10 told me (thanks by the way, it got me this far) but it just doesnt look quite like the screenshot. i got the background with the 4 icons n Everything but the start menu is still on top it doesnt have the vista look to it it still sorta has the default look to it (the start menu that is) it doesnt have the clock and meters on the right handside. i know i know spoken like a true noob but i really reallllyyy like this theme and i want it on my mogul BAD! NEED HELP IF SOMEONE HAS THE TIME TO HELP ME OUT...
Old 02-22-2008, 05:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock822 View Post
i dont know what im doing wrong, i got everything going did what grzegorz10 told me (thanks by the way, it got me this far) but it just doesnt look quite like the screenshot. i got the background with the 4 icons n Everything but the start menu is still on top it doesnt have the vista look to it it still sorta has the default look to it (the start menu that is) it doesnt have the clock and meters on the right handside. i know i know spoken like a true noob but i really reallllyyy like this theme and i want it on my mogul BAD! NEED HELP IF SOMEONE HAS THE TIME TO HELP ME OUT...
Firstly press on the desktop and get a small menu, the first thing on that menu will be remove select that and it will remove a second wallpaper i had on top. Now press again and select page and make sure the full screen is ticked. Come out and go to your theme manager and select another theme, even default will do. come out and go back in to theme manager and now select Mobile Vista, come out and you should be up and running
Old 02-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279

Nevermind I got it. Your post on xda already had everything set up and included your other vista goodies. Good job with this
Old 02-22-2008, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

Bizarre179 is just getting started

This is the best theme i have ever seen by far. I love the detail in it. Only thing i dont like is that my mogul is pretty laggy with it. Even when its overclocked. Any ideas?

ABUSE THE THANK BUTTON! In a good way.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarre179 View Post
This is the best theme i have ever seen by far. I love the detail in it. Only thing i dont like is that my mogul is pretty laggy with it. Even when its overclocked. Any ideas?
Get all the wallpapers and change them from png files to jpg files, put the new files in there place and reallocate all the wllpapers to the new ones once you have done that and everything is looking as it should remove the old wallpapers . This should get back abit of space and in turn may help to speed up things on your mogul. Thanks for your comments
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes