PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfarlan View Post
Hey grzegorz10,

Do you have 'pressed' icons in your library for Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Notes? I am only seeing the single images. I also tried to install the Calculator skin but not sure what to do with the SpbCalc files that are created with the Cab. Ihave the OEM calculator installed. Any guidance will be appreciated.
No i didn't make pressed icons for those items. The onle preesed icons are on the desktop. I have a background png file in Desktop2 which can be sized to the icons you need, then put you icon on and save as a tga
Old 02-04-2008, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobob View Post
Hey, sweet skin. Super slow on my Mogul though >_> Anyways, how can I add some shortcuts onto the desktop.
Tks for comments. Regarding your question What I explained on the first page to Mcfarlan goes the same for adding shortcuts I hope this helps
Old 02-04-2008, 04:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Hey grzegorz10,

Do you have 'pressed' icons in your library for Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Notes? I am only seeing the single images. I also tried to install the Calculator skin but not sure what to do with the SpbCalc files that are created with the Cab. Ihave the OEM calculator installed. Any guidance will be appreciated.
The CAB file is self installing. Drag the CAB file as is to your pocket pc then press on it and it will self install. This works on Mobile 5 & 6
Old 02-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

mcfarlan is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
The CAB file is self installing. Drag the CAB file as is to your pocket pc then press on it and it will self install. This works on Mobile 5 & 6
Yeah...I had to change the link because of the Rom I am using...thanks.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Rogers

reza miah is a n00b
hey mcfarlan, how did you get the taskbar to go on the bottom, i installed your theme but my taskbar is still on top. please help.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

mcfarlan is a n00b
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by reza miah View Post
hey mcfarlan, how did you get the taskbar to go on the bottom, i installed your theme but my taskbar is still on top. please help.
It is not my theme I am just a user. The taskbar is like that in the theme, I did not have to do anything. Install the WA3 folder from the themeto the WisbarAdvanced3 folder in Program files. You have to install the theme in WA3 then apply it. It's done after that...
Old 02-05-2008, 05:39 PM
N00b

reza miah is a n00b
where can i get wisbar advance 3 and wisbar advance desktop for free (not the trial but complete programs) reason being i dont like putting credit card numbers on any site. please advise.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
It is not my theme I am just a user. The taskbar is like that in the theme, I did not have to do anything. Install the WA3 folder from the themeto the WisbarAdvanced3 folder in Program files. You have to install the theme in WA3 then apply it. It's done after that...
Tks for answering reza miah!
Old 02-06-2008, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reza miah View Post
where can i get wisbar advance 3 and wisbar advance desktop for free (not the trial but complete programs) reason being i dont like putting credit card numbers on any site. please advise.
Your not going to get these programs for free and really they are such a small cost for so much.

Your credit card details don't go on this site It's done through Paypal which Is Reputable and totally secure payment Company
Old 02-06-2008, 10:31 PM
N00b

reza miah is a n00b
Didnt know about paypal, im an ebay fenatic. thanks man.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes