View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 06:03 AM
grzegorz10
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckxszo View Post
its work... really like this vista...
ask:
1. cant add shortcuts... pls guide me step by step...
2. what bout mobile vista wisbar that contain sound? where i should install it?
I'm Happy you have it on amd are enjoying itnow to answer your questions.

1. The dektop has two wallpapers one being used as a button to close the menu by taping anywhere on the desktop. The same is achieved by just pressing the etart button ,just press on the scren till you get a small menu with the first heading being remove and select that. Once you have done that you will be able to add Icons at will.

2.Firstly I'm assuming you have Wisbar advance 3, if not you will need that program.
Within the program make a file and name how you like , say skins or themes or whatever. Copy and paste the mobile vista wisbar . Then goto theme manager/wisbar theme/menu/install, on the drop down menu search in prorams /Lackeridge/Wisbar Advance 3/your new folder/ mobile vista wisbar, and select this will take you back a menu. Select the file and ok,again it will take you back to the theme manager where you can now finally select the theme.

This should have you up and running .