Lurker

Eckxszo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Eckxszo
Talking Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
Well you've got me I don't know what you've done and I have know idea what a mobile vista toolbar folder is? Anyway lets try from the start. After opening MobileVistaWAD's-Mobile6.rar you should have a folder with two folders Named Mobile Vista Landscape & Mobile Vista Portrait. From your Desktop Computer (assuming you have your phone plugged in) go to your phones main memory open it up and you will see the folder Themes open this up and you will see a Desktop folder open this up. In this folder copy and paste from your computer the two files mobile Vista Portrait and Mobile Vista Landscape as they are, this is the only place they need to go. From your Wisbar Theme manager go to Desktop Theme select Mobile Vista as portrait under the portrait banner and Mobile Vista Landscape under the landscape banner at the bottom of that page. Ok your way out of that menu and you will find your WAD will be up and running. If your having trouble with the wisbar let me know and also what phone your using, brand, windows mobile
its work... really like this vista...
ask:
1. cant add shortcuts... pls guide me step by step...
2. what bout mobile vista wisbar that contain sound? where i should install it?