PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Lurker

pr0ducerpj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
this looks sooo niceee...to bad i cant get it working...im useless
Old 02-09-2008, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ducerpj View Post
this looks sooo niceee...to bad i cant get it working...im useless
Well lets see what we can do! I'm going to assume you have Wisbar Advance 3 and also Wisbar Advance Desktop. So we should have the Wisbar already on, now the WAD needs to be put in into the file Themes/Desktop/ Each folder put in separately Mobile Vista Portrait and Mobile Vista Landscape. Then select from your Theme Manager the Theme and thats all there is to it. I hopr this helps but if not let me knoe exactly what the problem is and I'll try to help
Old 02-09-2008, 05:37 AM
Lurker

pr0ducerpj is a n00b
omg i got it thanks! just one prob. when i press the start button on the bottom of the screen nothing appears? does that have to do something with the mobile vistawisbar folder? cause i dont know where to put that onto my phone in order for it to do what it suppose to do..thanks

Last edited by pr0ducerpj; 02-09-2008 at 05:57 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:39 AM
Lurker

pr0ducerpj is a n00b
ok not only the start button is working neither any of the buttons on the screen are. god im pathetic.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
omg i got it thanks! just one prob. when i press the start button on the bottom of the screen nothing appears? does that have to do something with the mobile vistawisbar folder? cause i dont know where to put that onto my phone in order for it to do what it suppose to do..thanks
Well you've got me I don't know what you've done and I have know idea what a mobile vista toolbar folder is? Anyway lets try from the start. After opening MobileVistaWAD's-Mobile6.rar you should have a folder with two folders Named Mobile Vista Landscape & Mobile Vista Portrait. From your Desktop Computer (assuming you have your phone plugged in) go to your phones main memory open it up and you will see the folder Themes open this up and you will see a Desktop folder open this up. In this folder copy and paste from your computer the two files mobile Vista Portrait and Mobile Vista Landscape as they are, this is the only place they need to go. From your Wisbar Theme manager go to Desktop Theme select Mobile Vista as portrait under the portrait banner and Mobile Vista Landscape under the landscape banner at the bottom of that page. Ok your way out of that menu and you will find your WAD will be up and running. If your having trouble with the wisbar let me know and also what phone your using, brand, windows mobile
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Lurker

pr0ducerpj is a n00b
i did what you said. i got it on just the buttons arent working. let me try to reinstall. i am using sprint mogul 6800 running on windows 6 i believe i just upgraded from the 6700
Old 02-09-2008, 07:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
i did what you said. i got it on just the buttons arent working. let me try to reinstall. i am using sprint mogul 6800 running on windows 6 i believe i just upgraded from the 6700
If your talking about the Icons on the desktop that is a simple fix most brands of phone and pocket pc's are abit different. press and hold on a icon and a menu will come up goto properties on that menu and then to the path to Executable on the next menu most of your Items will be in the Installed apps scroll down till you find say your version for phone program if thats the icon you seledcted, select and then Ok your way out of the menus and you will find the icon you selected will work with your phone
Old 02-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Lurker

pr0ducerpj is a n00b
well the thing is. nothing on the screen is working. i reinstalled the folders twice. i dont know what i can possibly do wrong? i did it right to where the vista theme appears. just nothing on the screen works. =/. this sucks.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

vq352k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vq352k
wow that looks really nice.. i tried to install it, but i was not able to bring it up. i followed all the steps. i was able to find them and bring them up to portrait & landscape, and i would exit by just hitting OK, but nothing would change lol.... anyhow it took too much space from my phone and it made it slower. so oh well..none the less it looks very nice =/
Old 02-09-2008, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Sorry guys I don't know how else to help not knowing your ppc, phones.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes