PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 06:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by halrulez View Post
I dont see a start menu or anything i wish this was a load and go for the wad i dont realy wanna sit and program this thing call me lazy but ya think its back to the kitchen for me.... it look awsome though dude
Thats exactly what it is a load and go there's no programming to do. Once again just place the two folders Mobile Vista Landscape and Portrait in your Themes/Desktop/ folderf go to your theme manager and select. In some cases you would need to press and hold on the Desktop till a menu came up select page and make sure that the Full screen is ticked. Now go to your theme manager and select another theme like default, come out of theme manager then go bak in and relelect mobile vista and it shoud up and running
Old 04-11-2008, 10:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dubwize is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
when you installed the WAD 1 , it creates these folders automatically. It's in the rom on mine it's My Device/Themes/Desktop/ Also it must be the Mobile Vista Landscape and Mobile Vista Portrait folders that are placed in there
hmmmm yeh wad 1 never created the folders then, ill try reinstalling it or different versions............thanks
Old 04-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

is this just a theme or is this a rom with the theme included??????
Old 04-11-2008, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubwize View Post
hmmmm yeh wad 1 never created the folders then, ill try reinstalling it or different versions............thanks
Just a couple of things incase you still have trouble. WAD1 has to be installed before Wisbar Adv3. So you may have to uninstall both to get the right order of installation.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
is this just a theme or is this a rom with the theme included??????
This is a WAD! and Wisbar Adv3 Themes so you will need both programs to run this theme.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lashad01 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to lashad01

Do i need to put all this on my device for it to work correctly.. i had it on my mem card and it was messing up!!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashad01 View Post
Do i need to put all this on my device for it to work correctly.. i had it on my mem card and it was messing up!!
The WAD skins need to go on your device in Themes/Desktop/ . The wisbar Can stay on memory card if thats where you prefer
Old 04-12-2008, 02:42 AM
jonjonphenomenon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

hey,
grzegorz10 i have the htc touch and i install your theme and upon restate i was please to see a different welcome screen and then the theme came up..... but with only the 4 icon and nothing else, i went from front to back of the thread to try to catch something that was explain in a post but no luck then i also saw that it was on one person that use this theme that had the touch....but they found the answers on xda, im on xda also so i seach but no luck, so can you help me with the rest of this......i have the the file in the correct place (themes folder) and like i said it comes up but its just the 4 icons,no start menu,clock...etc. thanks
Old 04-12-2008, 03:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjonphenomenon View Post
hey,
grzegorz10 i have the htc touch and i install your theme and upon restate i was please to see a different welcome screen and then the theme came up..... but with only the 4 icon and nothing else, i went from front to back of the thread to try to catch something that was explain in a post but no luck then i also saw that it was on one person that use this theme that had the touch....but they found the answers on xda, im on xda also so i seach but no luck, so can you help me with the rest of this......i have the the file in the correct place (themes folder) and like i said it comes up but its just the 4 icons,no start menu,clock...etc. thanks
Firstlly press and hold om the desktop until a menu comes up chose page and make sure the Full Screen is ticked. now go to theme manager and chose another WAD theme default will do . After this is up and running go back into theme manger and repeat the process chosing this time Mobile Vista and now you should be ok.
In some cases the original two programs Wisbar Adv3 and WAD 1 have not been installed in the correct order, WAD needs to go on first. Try the first part i have explained as i think that will be the fix you need
Old 04-15-2008, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch

makis is a n00b

all i want is the toolbar i installed the both wisbar 3 and desktop so how do i get just the vista toolbar
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes