PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

betachristopher is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lioryte Base 23414+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

It seems that with the newer ROMS, the FM Radio doesn't work any more. I have installed it from the cab in the second post, but I'm not able to get any thing. I can live without it so I'll stick with the new ROM (love the new contacts). But just wondering if it was just me or if there is a fix I am missing.

Also, it seems that it takes File Explorer Extensions a few minutes to activate when I open File Explorer. I'm usually done doing what I need to do before it kicks in. Anyone else notice this too?
Old 09-28-2009, 11:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

cuzzinz is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
Thanks, no need to update if what you got works for ya, but you might wanna start thinking about Sashimi since you'll have no "fear" of flashing.

Obex-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Obex]
"IsEnabled"=dword:00000001

Kinetic storage- try the solution see it might work for ya, glad you like the ROM!
Im confused... do you mean try the solution for OBEX? lol... kinetic storage?

BTW glad i was able to help point out something you could add to your ROM to make it that much better.

...and I will def. check out sashimi. I think im a little skeptic only cause ... with my experience with system backup programs its only a matter of time before moving your system content over to a new "clean install" can cause problems. Especially cause Im tinkering all the time... lol.

Thanks
-Cuzzinz
Old 09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinz View Post
Im confused... do you mean try the solution for OBEX? lol... kinetic storage?

BTW glad i was able to help point out something you could add to your ROM to make it that much better.

...and I will def. check out sashimi. I think im a little skeptic only cause ... with my experience with system backup programs its only a matter of time before moving your system content over to a new "clean install" can cause problems. Especially cause Im tinkering all the time... lol.

Thanks
-Cuzzinz
Kinetic scrolling LOL and yes please check Sashimi out
Old 09-28-2009, 12:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

cuzzinz is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinz

.....now i am all excited to do update to either this next rom or the one after that... lol... i know you got some goodies up your sleeves lol...
Old 09-28-2009, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: VZW

blackmeto is becoming a great contributor

loving the hard work lyorite, you were the first i flashed to and i will always try out your latest builds.
Everything is great so far, no complaints
Once i realize im missing it though i may have to look into the kinetic keyboard fix

Also now that ive dove deeper into the omnia and can now set buttons any other issues i had have been solved
Old 09-28-2009, 01:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: i910

omniack is a n00b

Hi Lioryte! Great looking ROM, I wanna try it bad! =D> However...ive been playing with JMLtoday and JMLpanex. Im extremely excited about the possibilities that these awesome softwares could offer but im having some trouble getting the "on focus bar" buttons working in JMLtoday with JMLpanex...

SO i wanna try setting it all up again on a "fresh flash" (and i wanna use your super clean base!) but my concern is that the JML stuff wont work with the most recent beta of Mortscript...? I notice you have made some posts reguarding your own experiments with JMLtoday and Panex. Does v4 (Mortscript4.3b) work with JML's wonderful toys? Also any sharing of your results of playing with JMLtoday/panex vs. your ROM would be greatly appreciated. Also, if the new mortscript isnt compatible with JML..what ROM would u recommend?
Old 09-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniack View Post
Hi Lioryte! Great looking ROM, I wanna try it bad! =D> However...ive been playing with JMLtoday and JMLpanex. Im extremely excited about the possibilities that these awesome softwares could offer but im having some trouble getting the "on focus bar" buttons working in JMLtoday with JMLpanex...

SO i wanna try setting it all up again on a "fresh flash" (and i wanna use your super clean base!) but my concern is that the JML stuff wont work with the most recent beta of Mortscript...? I notice you have made some posts reguarding your own experiments with JMLtoday and Panex. Does v4 (Mortscript4.3b) work with JML's wonderful toys? Also any sharing of your results of playing with JMLtoday/panex vs. your ROM would be greatly appreciated. Also, if the new mortscript isnt compatible with JML..what ROM would u recommend?
I THINK JML should work with new mortscript. I didn't get any complaints about that. Try and lemmie know.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: VZW

blackmeto is becoming a great contributor

1 issue ive noticed is that the top of my wallpaper kinda floats on top of every screen, and where it says start there is a gltich that is covering the s in start
Old 09-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmeto View Post
1 issue ive noticed is that the top of my wallpaper kinda floats on top of every screen, and where it says start there is a gltich that is covering the s in start
Screenshot please?
Old 09-29-2009, 08:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

gatorbyte is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by betachristopher View Post
It seems that with the newer ROMS, the FM Radio doesn't work any more. I have installed it from the cab in the second post, but I'm not able to get any thing. I can live without it so I'll stick with the new ROM (love the new contacts). But just wondering if it was just me or if there is a fix I am missing.

Also, it seems that it takes File Explorer Extensions a few minutes to activate when I open File Explorer. I'm usually done doing what I need to do before it kicks in. Anyone else notice this too?
Did you install to "My Device"? I have it working fine and I'm using 23414.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development