View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:50 PM
lioryte
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 23414+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniack View Post
Hi Lioryte! Great looking ROM, I wanna try it bad! =D> However...ive been playing with JMLtoday and JMLpanex. Im extremely excited about the possibilities that these awesome softwares could offer but im having some trouble getting the "on focus bar" buttons working in JMLtoday with JMLpanex...

SO i wanna try setting it all up again on a "fresh flash" (and i wanna use your super clean base!) but my concern is that the JML stuff wont work with the most recent beta of Mortscript...? I notice you have made some posts reguarding your own experiments with JMLtoday and Panex. Does v4 (Mortscript4.3b) work with JML's wonderful toys? Also any sharing of your results of playing with JMLtoday/panex vs. your ROM would be greatly appreciated. Also, if the new mortscript isnt compatible with JML..what ROM would u recommend?
I THINK JML should work with new mortscript. I didn't get any complaints about that. Try and lemmie know.