PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

seanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lioryte Slim/Base/Lite 23049 ROM+ Beta mortscript

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardi4life View Post
Frankly, I don't why anyone would still be using 230xx earlier builds.
i'm using an earlier build just because i have ms3 and don't like having start on the bottom.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia 2 I920
Carrier: Verizon

07aspenx is becoming a great contributor
Re: Lioryte Base 23049 ROM+ Beta mortscript Free:158MB

Awesome ROM bro. I just flashed waremike's rom last night but I decided to try yours since it came with the Samsung dialer, which I like. One issue though, I've noticed that when I go into the Phone settings and change the GPS settings to location, I'm unable to use the X or windows button to exit the page. I don't think this is an issue with your ROM since the same problem was happening to waremike's ROM. Is this a bug? The only way to close this page out is by using the END key since the Task switcher doesn't work on this page.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia 2 I920

07aspenx is becoming a great contributor
Re: Lioryte Slim/Base/Lite 23049 ROM+ Beta mortscript

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanosaur View Post
i'm using an earlier build just because i have ms3 and don't like having start on the bottom.
I'm also using MS3 (previously with Adryn's CF03 6.5 v2.0) and I was a little apprehensive at first on flashing to the new builds. But so far so good.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07aspenx View Post
Awesome ROM bro. I just flashed waremike's rom last night but I decided to try yours since it came with the Samsung dialer, which I like. One issue though, I've noticed that when I go into the Phone settings and change the GPS settings to location, I'm unable to use the X or windows button to exit the page. I don't think this is an issue with your ROM since the same problem was happening to waremike's ROM. Is this a bug? The only way to close this page out is by using the END key since the Task switcher doesn't work on this page.
Its a M$ issue with latest builds. In settings-personal-buttons assign OK to one of the buttons.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

Hey Lioryte,

Your ROM is looking tasty with it's base-ness. Did you disable the MS magnifier?

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!

Last edited by greenskeeper805; 09-17-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
Hey Lioryte,

Your ROM is looking tasty with it's base-ness. Did you disable the MS magnifier?
Nope I like it- People better get used to it it ain't going away
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 23052 ROM+Beta mortscript Free:158MB

Updated to 23052. New taskbar see images
Old 09-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Please be advised that for some reason phone settings are currently disabled/ not present (23052). I am looking into it and will update as soon as something comes up
Old 09-18-2009, 10:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

gatorbyte is a n00b

I'm on 23049 and can't figure out how to enable the samsung dialer.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbyte View Post
I'm on 23049 and can't figure out how to enable the samsung dialer.
You'll have to do it through registry
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]
"Enabled"=dword 0 has to be changed to 1. Than wait for about 30 sec. and soft reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development