PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

betachristopher is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lioryte Base 23414+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

Yes, I have FM Radio installed to My Device. I will try again. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work

Either this build (23414) is much better than previous 6.5 builds, or removing so much stuff reduces chances of conflicts, or Lyorite is a genius, or some combination of all of the above.

Issues I DON’T have (any more) with this 23414 version 4 ROM! With MS3.
  • Apps closing on their own. What a pain that was. From every 6.5 ROM I tried except this one.
  • S2U2 settings closing, not working, what a mess.
  • From 23609: Magnification window accomplishing nothing but getting in the way all the time.
  • From 23609: Settings having sliding pointers were super large, and other menus not looking so good.
  • Quick Menu: Copy/Paste (useful for quicker registration of apps) didn’t work well. Apps wouldn’t stay in Task manager.

Really liking this ROM, and nice to have Sashimi working again. Thanks, Lyorite!

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtao View Post
Either this build (23414) is much better than previous 6.5 builds, or removing so much stuff reduces chances of conflicts, or Lyorite is a genius, or some combination of all of the above.
ROFL, I guarantee that I'm not a genius, you can ask Mr. BW he will stand up for me on that statement.I hardly know what I'm doin'... 23414 isn't better/worse than 23053, just different build from a different branch- (I like this branch more than the other 2). Base is just...base. Less stuff better performance IMO
Old 09-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Bump for update...23420 is cooking...
Old 09-29-2009, 06:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

cuzzinz is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinz

again your gunna do it to me lioryte... man your a busy guy... lol. I bet 23420 is gunna be a smokin rom!!!

Last edited by cuzzinz; 09-29-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 23420+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

Bump for update 23060
Old 09-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 23420+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

23420 and 23060 are missing buttons

I won't be uploading them until a fix is found
Old 09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: i910

omniack is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
I THINK JML should work with new mortscript. I didn't get any complaints about that. Try and lemmie know.

The beta mortscript DOES seem to work with current JML stuff. Now if I could just learn out HOW it works...and how to edit the .plg's and tweak the skins!

Thats a bummer about the missing buttons in 23420. The 234xx branch is my fav too..
Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 23420/23060+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

Updated to 23420

New in this version:

Less Titanium Panels on startup
Larger MMS files receiving enabled
Old 09-30-2009, 12:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

cuzzinz is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinz
Re: Lioryte Base 23420/23060+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

yay for fixed buttons... I am happy with 23414... im not sure if im going to do it with this first release... man i can barely go a few weeks without flashing...errrr
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development