PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 23609+Beta mortscript 160MB free

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbyte View Post
So far it's working fine.

Another question, is there a way to get mobile office if you didn't build it in?
2nd post office under M$.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Verizon

cuzzinz is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinz
Re: Lioryte Base 23414+Beta mortscript 160MB free

ok one bug i noticed... when i send files to my phone with bluetooth it goes straight to Mydocuments on the device regardless what i set the directory to in OBEX.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

gatorbyte is a n00b
Re: Lioryte Base 23609+Beta mortscript 160MB free

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
2nd post office under M$.
Sorry, I'm an idiot! I was sure I looked there.

Thanks for all your help.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinz View Post
ok one bug i noticed... when i send files to my phone with bluetooth it goes straight to Mydocuments on the device regardless what i set the directory to in OBEX.
I'll look into it, I think I didn't enable it through reg.

Last edited by lioryte; 09-25-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Updated to 23414V3.

New welcomehead screen, obex issue gone (I hope), new lock screen, minor menu tweaks and minor Samsung dialer cosmetic changes.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 23414+mortscript 4.3β 161MB free

23414 V4 is out. What's new:

1) Kinetic scrolling is in. Please read the known issues for how-to. (Thanks BW for the time and help)
2) Now super fassst with 161/171MB free!
3) Solitaire is no longer in, however in 2nd post you can get a working .cab file.
4) More tweaks, less stuff in titanium on start-up. I wanted to leave only CClock, I will in the future so this might be a great time to start to learn how to SASHIMI
Old 09-27-2009, 08:13 PM
N00b

lioryte... so your honest opinion... if i am pretty happy with v1.... would you say that there is any reason to flash to v4? i notice there is more memory and kenitic scrolling... and such but will it really be worth it to update if I am already happy?

Basically what I am asking are any of the tweaks you have made really make switching worth it? Is it really WAY FASTER?

Thanks in advanced
-Cuzzinz

P.S. TY sooo much for all your hard work... You rom is the best I have used in a long time...

P.S.S. is there a reg change that I can do to enable Obex in v1?

Last edited by cuzzinz; 09-27-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:27 PM
N00b

hey lioryte ... if you could take a look at this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56993

It is the thread for the incoming MMS resize problem that everyone has had on the omnia. Thought it might be something nice you could cook into v5... would def be something I would be willing to go with if you could integrate it so that we dont have to mess with anything.

Just a suggestion

Thanks again for your awesome roms!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
lioryte... so your honest opinion... if i am pretty happy with v1.... would you say that there is any reason to flash to v4? i notice there is more memory and kenitic scrolling... and such but will it really be worth it to update if I am already happy?

Basically what I am asking are any of the tweaks you have made really make switching worth it? Is it really WAY FASTER?

Thanks in advanced
-Cuzzinz

P.S. TY sooo much for all your hard work... You rom is the best I have used in a long time...

P.S.S. is there a reg change that I can do to enable Obex in v1?
Thanks, no need to update if what you got works for ya, but you might wanna start thinking about Sashimi since you'll have no "fear" of flashing.

Obex-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Obex]
"IsEnabled"=dword:00000001

Kinetic storage- try the solution see it might work for ya, glad you like the ROM!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
hey lioryte ... if you could take a look at this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56993

It is the thread for the incoming MMS resize problem that everyone has had on the omnia. Thought it might be something nice you could cook into v5... would def be something I would be willing to go with if you could integrate it so that we dont have to mess with anything.

Just a suggestion

Thanks again for your awesome roms!
I made the reg. change on my phone. If this works I'll add it to the next release. Thanks for pointing this out to me!

Edit: Seems to work I've made the changes this will be in for next release

Last edited by lioryte; 09-27-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development