PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:08 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's 6.1 ROMs v. 1.5

Well, thank you for the kind words!

I am still keeping 1.5 updated, although due to time constraints, I may drop the M2D rom. I haven't decided. 1.4.1 is an incredible release, and the M2D rom is up to that version.

If you are feeling adventurous, check out the wm 6.5 roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:17 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcicu View Post
Adrynalyne, what volume app did you use in ur v. 1.4 ROM it looks like a modified version of SetVolume but I was unsure. Would you be able to post the cab for it?

Thank you,

-Rcicu
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1243697137
Old 06-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nitrous9200 is keeping up the good worknitrous9200 is keeping up the good worknitrous9200 is keeping up the good work

I just flashed to 1.4.1 today...HOLY HELL! As expected, the speed is ridiculously fast. Can't wait to play around with it. If I had a PayPal account, I'd buy you a case in a second, this ROM is amazing! Thank you thank you thank you! (Oh, and nice ringtone)

PS - I haven't read through the entire 104 pages of the thread, but I was just curious with all of the builds of Opera that seem to exist (and come out often, like the upcoming 9.7) how come Opera is built into the rom? I just figured it would be easier to install it separately so that it can be changed out and not waste space.

Last edited by nitrous9200; 06-06-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:22 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

As it works right now, Opera works great with FL 3.1. I didn't want jeopardize that by removing it and running into potential issues installing other builds.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:36 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

so if im running m2d 1.4 i cant use the battery driver or is it built in allready also im trying to add custom cities in weather and in the thread it says to use the m2dweather patch but when i tried that m2d doesnt load up it just says tap here to launch m2d and when i do nothing happens does your m2d come with weather patch ? heres the link post 22 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=s2p&page=3

Last edited by maxtcee; 06-07-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia 910 + WTF ever crack Adryns dealing today!

Morkai AlMandragon is becoming a great contributor

OK two questions.

1: The down up gesture in the original rom still seems to be active, but with no task manager to activate, it does nothing.

Is this true, and if so does anyone know how to make an exe shortcut? I know that sounds redundant, but i like the AEB Plus task switcher but its a link with peramiters not an exe. I would LOVE to use this as the down up swipe, but it has to be an exe file i rename (if this doesn't make sense ill try to explain better later)

Next: Opera seems to have an auto spell check or some crap in its form fields. Its REALLY aggrivating. is there somewhere to remove that? (in google for example if i try to type "on omnia" it will make it "o.nomnia"

And is that do to the version of opera used in the rom? or has it always been there and i just never ran into it?
Old 06-07-2009, 11:52 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
so if im running m2d 1.4 i cant use the battery driver or is it built in allready also im trying to add custom cities in weather and in the thread it says to use the m2dweather patch but when i tried that m2d doesnt load up it just says tap here to launch m2d and when i do nothing happens does your m2d come with weather patch ? heres the link post 22 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=s2p&page=3
I have no idea how to setuo custom weather, sorry. Im not an M2D guru.

1.4.x does not have the hacked driver built in. If you want to try it, you can grab it from my 6.5 thread (post 1). Otherwise, 1.5 has it built in.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:54 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkai AlMandragon View Post
OK two questions.

1: The down up gesture in the original rom still seems to be active, but with no task manager to activate, it does nothing.

Is this true, and if so does anyone know how to make an exe shortcut? I know that sounds redundant, but i like the AEB Plus task switcher but its a link with peramiters not an exe. I would LOVE to use this as the down up swipe, but it has to be an exe file i rename (if this doesn't make sense ill try to explain better later)

Next: Opera seems to have an auto spell check or some crap in its form fields. Its REALLY aggrivating. is there somewhere to remove that? (in google for example if i try to type "on omnia" it will make it "o.nomnia"

And is that do to the version of opera used in the rom? or has it always been there and i just never ran into it?

Cab repo.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-g...ns-repository/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia 910 + WTF ever crack Adryns dealing today!

Morkai AlMandragon is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
My intention was never to use the craptastic taskswitcher that samsung provided. I wanted to use my own if the gesture mechanism was still live on your rom.

I had to take a trip to the vzw store to remember the name of the original file, but i found it. BTW, there is an ap Task Facade, that is absolutely KICK *** to use in its place.

Heres how i installed it.

Run Install

CHanged theme folder to TSTheme
Changed the XML file to reflect this change (its like line 10 or something, you cant miss it)

Coppied the TaskFacade.exe file and changed the Name to TaskSwitcher.exe

copied the CONTENTS of this whole folder (IE TSTHemes, the DLL, the EXE's etc) to the windows directory.

Its important that all the files get copied, and that you have changed the exe to Taskswitcher.exe or the Omnias native down up motion doesnt work.

Thats it, thumb up twice (once to start the app since we did not restart) and it should go. Youll want to select the "taskswitcher" tab and then click on the blank area to bring up options so you can hide it.

Anyhow this all leaves me with the question i asked before, is the auto correct feature normal in Opera form fields? Or something inherent to this rom, or opera version?
Old 06-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

JonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous9200 View Post
I just flashed to 1.4.1 today...HOLY HELL! As expected, the speed is ridiculously fast. Can't wait to play around with it. If I had a PayPal account, I'd buy you a case in a second, this ROM is amazing! Thank you thank you thank you! (Oh, and nice ringtone)

PS - I haven't read through the entire 104 pages of the thread, but I was just curious with all of the builds of Opera that seem to exist (and come out often, like the upcoming 9.7) how come Opera is built into the rom? I just figured it would be easier to install it separately so that it can be changed out and not waste space.
Are we expecting we'll be unable to upgrade to Opera 9.7? Or we'll have two copies, 9.5 and 9.7 if we install 9.7?

Last edited by JonV; 06-07-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development