PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmar View Post
Edit: How do I get the actual Image to show in the post instead of the link?
Just go here: http://photobucket.com/

sign up for an account (it is free) and as you upload pics to photobucket, it allows you to copy links or coding (depends on what you want to do with it) for posting an image on a thread like this, it it IMG code that you copy.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:29 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Well, if it only happens with one theme, then its probably an issue with said theme, specifically with the htchomesettings.xml.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: VZW

winmar is just getting started

Thanks SyrGuy. I figured that out and was in the prcess of doing it when you replied. I was able to do that successfully, as you can now tell.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

EXELDENT is a n00b

Is there something else I could try. Let me explain what happened. There seems to be a problem with the Manila2D.exe program. Do you think I should try flashing your M2d ROM again? This was working on your 1.2 M2d ROM for a few days with no problem, but when I tried to flash your 1.3 M2d yesterday, I couldn't get it to activate, so I re-flashed your 1.2 M2d ROM and that's when this freezing issue started to occur. Any other suggestions? Thanks a lot.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:53 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

You can if you like. Don't know it will fix the problem. I still think its a settings issue.

I did make some changes in 1.3 that got past me in 1.2 to google maps--so it could help.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

lazer9 is a n00b

Is it just me or is any one else having issue getting SPB Mobile Shell 3 installed on Base v1.3?

Note: This could be due to my attempt at restoring backup via spb backup - rom upgrade mode, however never had this problem before and I have even tried removing and re-installing spb MS3. It's like its there in the menu and bottom right spb Home but nothing will bring it up even after a soft reset.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:06 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

I've run it without issue.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

EXELDENT is a n00b
Talking Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
You can if you like. Don't know it will fix the problem. I still think its a settings issue.

I did make some changes in 1.3 that got past me in 1.2 to google maps--so it could help.
Thanks Adryn. If I try reflashing to 1.3, do think it would be a good idea to hard reset first? I have another question regarding Resco backup. Everytime you backup, does it overwrite your last backup data or does it keep it as a separate backup. The reason I'm asking is that if I do a backup before flashing to 1.3, i wouldn't want to replace a good backup with a backup with a theme problem or whatever issues there are. Thanks again.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:35 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

There are two ways it can backup. A new one each time, or incremental. Unless you are going into the advanced settings, its a new backup each time.

As for the hard reset, I wouldn't bother.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Phantom27 is keeping up the good workPhantom27 is keeping up the good work

I know you know this Adrynalyne but the missed call button in PhoneAlarm doesn't link to anything. I'm sure it is the same problem as the Samsung Dialer. I'm sure it will work in your next release since your going to use the vjbrisk program.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development