View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's 6.1 ROMs v. 1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkai AlMandragon View Post
OK two questions.

1: The down up gesture in the original rom still seems to be active, but with no task manager to activate, it does nothing.

Is this true, and if so does anyone know how to make an exe shortcut? I know that sounds redundant, but i like the AEB Plus task switcher but its a link with peramiters not an exe. I would LOVE to use this as the down up swipe, but it has to be an exe file i rename (if this doesn't make sense ill try to explain better later)

Next: Opera seems to have an auto spell check or some crap in its form fields. Its REALLY aggrivating. is there somewhere to remove that? (in google for example if i try to type "on omnia" it will make it "o.nomnia"

And is that do to the version of opera used in the rom? or has it always been there and i just never ran into it?

Cab repo.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-g...ns-repository/
This post has been thanked 1 times.