PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 02:59 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base ROM

You'd be surprised how much I learned from reading this forum, and watching syrguy work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia

36chambers is a n00b

Im surprised at how much I have picked up on just by reading this forum. There is so much info on here and I have been tweaking since I had a mogul, but the omnia is just so much fun, I cant stop adjusting things. Maybe thats why I ran into my problem, I dont know when to quit but I guess thats the fun of having this type of phone.

Brutal Beats 2009
"Double B where U at?, Im From D-Town MI the ony Mitten on the map!"
Old 04-24-2009, 03:14 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
can you please post the red m2d theme as for i deleted thanks in advance love your rom fast smooth didnt even notice mms so no biggie
You can't delete it, its in rom. While I can post it, its best to HR, or you will lose several MB of space copying the theme back upon itself.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:17 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

I must have done something right. 0.9 has more downloads in a few hours than 0.8 has had in a few days.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

bompus is a n00b

It also was mentioned over on another popular forum in a poll, so you probably got some decent traffic from that. That being said, it is much faster than the other ROM I tried and has less issues. My phone did completely freeze , no lights, power button force off wouldn't work, had to remove and reinsert battery, but I am not blaming it on the ROM yet
Old 04-24-2009, 03:55 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Hotfix for Start>Programs not working with Large Display is attached to post number 1.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 04-24-2009 at 04:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Lurker

boomertsfx is a n00b

I did the resco backup, then fired up UMDL, selected the PDA -> FlashROM.bin, it copied in ~3-4mins (report "Job Done. Launched!" and then shut down and went to battery charging screen. I fired it up and it's hung on the Onia progressbar logo. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:18 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

You didn't flash to beta rom first?
Old 04-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Lurker

boomertsfx is a n00b

ugh, I'm a moron... am I screwed or can I still do that?
Old 04-24-2009, 04:38 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

It was in the FAQ

You can still flash with the beta rom.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development