PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.2

Whew! Thought I had a semi-brick going on. Flashed to 1.2, OK. Ran my SPB Backup. OK. So far so good.

Then I did a soft reset, and it would not come out of the 2nd Omnia animated screen. Just kept counting through that progress bar. Then it would eventually just go dead, but I could soft reset and it would do it again. Had trouble getting it to hard reset, but probably because I never had to do that before. When I got the buttons right, that worked.

I think it was a conflict between Quick Menu and iLauncher competing for control. Both try to control what the X button does. I was hoping to get away with using both for different things, but not a good idea, I think.

Hasn't happened since uninstalling Quick Menu. A good program by itself, though.

Also got stuck once or twice loading from soft reset after my old version of Pocket Informant starts from the Start UP folder.

Seems good right now.

So far so good with the ROM itself. Seems very quick, and I have about 99 Mb of storage memory left, 60 of program. I think I like this version of Grigoris Task bar. I don't think the Diamond black .tsk on page 1 is working right. It won't change the menu or scroll bar colors by itself. It leaves them the color of the last theme. Using Classic Black again.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Anyone having rotation problems in 1.2 m2d??
Old 05-02-2009, 01:08 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

What kind?

M2D doesnt work worth a dang in in Landscape. 1.2 uses RotationService-gotta configure it to work with your rotation needs, or set a manual hardkey for it.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
What kind?

M2D doesnt work worth a dang in in Landscape. 1.2 uses RotationService-gotta configure it to work with your rotation needs, or set a manual hardkey for it.
ahh thanks yeah that was the problem!!
Old 05-02-2009, 04:46 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Been working on some new enhancements. Up to almost 139mb free now. Updated Windows Live with Messenger, iContact as Contact Manager. Its not ready for release yet though.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I'd say I don't forsee 1.3 for a while
Quote:
Been working on some new enhancements. Up to almost 139mb free now. Updated Windows Live with Messenger, iContact as Contact Manager. Its not ready for release yet though.

I hope you have a comfortable couch cause when my girlfriend kicks me out you have a new roommate!!! jk Thanks for all the hard work your next beer is on me!!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia i910
Carrier: vzw

bike1dad2 is just getting started

Adryn, which dialer did you use in your roms, is it possible to get as a cab?
Old 05-02-2009, 07:14 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.3

The windows mobile dialer?

Its just a skinned WM dialer.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

EXELDENT is a n00b

Adryn, I downloaded SPB3 to my phone. You had said that this can be used to get back that ringtone from the 1.0 ROM and that the wma file for that ringtone was still there. I've looked everywhere and absolutely do not see it. What should I do now, and just curiously, what was the name of that ringtone tune? Thanks a lot.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:07 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Just Windows Media Default or something.

Go to the sound profiles, you know mute, vibrate etc. through SPB. Then edit the normal profile.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development