View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Robtao
Regular 'Geeker

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.2

Whew! Thought I had a semi-brick going on. Flashed to 1.2, OK. Ran my SPB Backup. OK. So far so good.

Then I did a soft reset, and it would not come out of the 2nd Omnia animated screen. Just kept counting through that progress bar. Then it would eventually just go dead, but I could soft reset and it would do it again. Had trouble getting it to hard reset, but probably because I never had to do that before. When I got the buttons right, that worked.

I think it was a conflict between Quick Menu and iLauncher competing for control. Both try to control what the X button does. I was hoping to get away with using both for different things, but not a good idea, I think.

Hasn't happened since uninstalling Quick Menu. A good program by itself, though.

Also got stuck once or twice loading from soft reset after my old version of Pocket Informant starts from the Start UP folder.

Seems good right now.

So far so good with the ROM itself. Seems very quick, and I have about 99 Mb of storage memory left, 60 of program. I think I like this version of Grigoris Task bar. I don't think the Diamond black .tsk on page 1 is working right. It won't change the menu or scroll bar colors by itself. It leaves them the color of the last theme. Using Classic Black again.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.