PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 05:34 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.2

Yeah I can do that, when I get a chance.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:34 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXELDENT View Post
So is there any way I can assign that 1.0 ringtone to my phone while in the M2d OS? Is there a way to download that ringtone to my phone? Thanks.

Probably a ringtone manager--SPB Mobile Shell 3 allows you to set wma as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Just when I had my phone dialed in 1.2 comes out!!! back to the drawing board!!!!! Thanks Adryn, my girlfriend is going to kill me!!! ahh well what are you going to do!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:30 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

They never understand....

I'd say I don't forsee 1.3 for a while, but whenever I say that, a big bug is found
Old 05-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
They never understand....

Amen to that!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia i910
Carrier: vzw

bike1dad2 is just getting started

Adryn, do your magic. Love your roms, give 6.5 a go!!! =D>
Old 05-01-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

winmar is just getting started

Adryn, it sounds like Wozzer is close on a 6.5 ROM, just when you think you can settle down for a bit......your wife/girlfriend is going to be pissed. That is part of the reason I don't want to get into cooking is my wife already hounds me enough about being on "that damn computer" or "that damn phone." I have been seriously thinking about writing an app for it though, but I am having "writers" block now that I started thinking about what to write.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike1dad2 View Post
Adryn, do your magic. Love your roms, give 6.5 a go!!! =D>

Please strip it down and do your magic!! Donation on its way to get you going!!! lol
Old 05-01-2009, 07:38 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

I gotta make my own kitchen first. Its not as straightforward as 6.1 is. Now that I have this rom pretty much stable and as bug free as I can make it--I will turn my energy towards that.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 05-01-2009 at 07:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I gotta make my own kitchen first. Its not as straightforward as 6.1 is. Now that I have this rom pretty much stable and as bug free as I can make it--I will turn my energy towards that.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development