PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 06:52 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

I need some advil...

Could someone be so kind as to round up the current verified issues for 1.0?
Old 04-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Lurker

bkd11 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I need some advil...

Could someone be so kind as to round up the current verified issues for 1.0?
I'm sorry, didn't mean to give you a headache.
My bluetooth problem hasn't been verified by anyone else yet. I will have to wait until I get home now to play with that. My phone just hit the dreaded 20% batt shut down phase and I don't have my charger.
I can verify there seems to be some sort of video codec problem though. 3g2 files won't play for me either. Tried Coreplayer and WMP.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

how do i get microsoft office back?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:15 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Repo url in first thread.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks found a post a few pages back of the cabs and its working now... can it be installed on my storage?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:25 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Yes.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yes it does thanks now time to use power point on my exam lol
Old 04-28-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor

BT works for me. I don't have a dongle but to and from another bt phone works and to a stereo headset works fine too. Altho the phone has problems remembering assossiations. But I had that before the Rom, turning off auto key helps!

The video issue is weird tho, because I can play old videos made on the beta but not recent ones. I did try to open with wmp but it wouldn't play and the file assosiations were still with touch players.

Adryn this in not a pressing issue for me so take you're time. I really don't want you to give up school work etc for this. Last thing we need is a burnt out Rom author! That would be loose and fail!

I've been working on some things myself, nothing great, but if I can get it done (im over worked too) I'll get ahold of you and see if you want to use it in your rom!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Phantom27 is keeping up the good workPhantom27 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post
Adryn this in not a pressing issue for me so take you're time. I really don't want you to give up school work etc for this. Last thing we need is a burnt out Rom author! That would be loose and fail!
I agree!!!

Adryn... You have done so much AWESOME work lately. Please don't burn yourself out. Take your time. v1.0 is GREAT and the little tweaks will NEVER end. Besides... Your going to have to start from scratch again when the official ROM comes out anyway. Take your time.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Adrynalyne hey i was wondering if samsung 2 will work on 1.0 i loaded it and it all out of wack!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development